Exploding Chinese Balloon Thread | Vital Football

Exploding Chinese Balloon Thread

jokerman

Vital Football Hero
Lot of fuss, but I think it will end up a load of hot air.

About the size of a small car, they say, but what type and was it reasonably priced? They’re keeping very quiet on that.

Three bus size -well, American school buses or proper buses like Atlanteans or RLM’s, there’s a big difference, and what Americans call a small car, I mean, I think we’re none the wiser.

It all sounds fantastically unlikely but I'd love for it to be true. Low tech, slow moving blimps drifting across the skies hoovering up information unseen by hackers, AI and all sorts of high tech cleverness. Are the Cubans still taking over the world with magic rays

Last edited:
This is chinas great answer to the us totally encircling them with us bases and full satellite and spy plane coverage.
hope it is chinese humour and kites will be next followed by an old chinese junk off of san francisco.

Latest rumour.
The balloons are a joint chinese/amazon/ebay/santa initiative to help move the millions of $ of goods the us requested china to manufacture lol.

Its all part of the circular economy init.
Australia digs stuff up sends it to China who turn it into low quality cheap stuff that we buy and stick back into the ground a few months later.