Exeter Fans | Vital Football

Exeter Fans

oldgaurd

Vital 1st Team Regular
I was at the match today and apparently there were 640 Exeter fans at Sincil Bank ? That's news to me .

They started off ok, however, the continued chanting by the 617 eventually grinds away supporters down.

I would hazard a guess because they seemed very quiet. I don't know why but I forgot there were that many, thought it was half that!

Fair play for the ones that did travel though.

Returned 400 tickets .Poor support Very quite .

I agree it was poor for a play off semi final on a weekend. Thought they made a bit of noise when they got going. I am that end of the Selenity though, so I guess that was where it would be most heard

Made me laugh, barely heard them during the match, after the game absolutely singing their heads off outside the ground like they had won three nil or something. That's the attitude lads; keep thinking you've got this won already.

Thought they were quite noisy at times during the game. Certainly loud in the last ten minutes and after the game ended.

They will have enjoyed a great away trip. Hope the 400 of us do likewise on Thursday.

No chance of hearing them from that side of the SW over in the Co-op. You could see a small group gesticulating quite a lot but that was about it.

SW's one of those stands that can appear quite loud if you're in it, but the noise doesn't necessarily travel too well.

I quite like what I’ve seen of the Exeter fans. They were very subdued during the game though but celebrated like they’d won it at the end. They still have
much to do and will be foolish to underestimate us.

Long way to travel. Live on television in a local pub . Few beers . The match is same live or on tele. Does it really matter .

Passed 3 or 4 coaches from Tiverton as I was leaving Lincoln at lunchtime. Bloody long way on a coach for a 0-0, probably jet lagged, bless them!

Long way to travel. Live on television in a local pub . Few beers . The match is same live or on tele. Does it really matter .

Nah. Can't beat being there.

Think I'd have trouble getting a pub to put Lincoln's match on in Rotherham anyway :hehe: