Ex Player watch | Page 28 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Lang’s another one overhyped by our fans but won’t make it here. Can’t even get in the Morecambe team, what was the point in loaning him there. He’ll be the next Ryan Jennings.

"Over-hyped" C_Latic? How on earth is seeing some potential, & being hopeful that it might (at some point) come to fruition over-hyping?

Plenty of decent players haven't all been world beaters from the time they started playing. Jamie Vardy, Ian Wright, .....even going back to Kevin Keegan.

The lad looked to have a bit about him early in the season, and just because he's not currently in the Morcambe team doesn't mean he should be written off. The point by the way (I imagine) was that he'd have more chance of a game up there than down here ....... is that so difficult to work out?

As for Ryan Jennings, most kids never make it.......but some do. Some look to have failed, but then come back later on. I don't see the point of writing them off so early in their careers.

if you followed ex players you would know only a young lad who i thought would have done a better job than Toney

He played a handful of games for us, did little to suggest he might be a hidden gem and is now scoring a few in a division below.

Every team has to release players. Some prove you wrong, others don't ...Mandron has a way to go yet.

Is that what qualifies a player (a striker in this case) as "good enough" then tl4e ? ................ a goal ?