Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 457 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Nothing but good things to say about Haks. Always did his best for us, despite having three managers here who didn't rate him.

Of the three Skoobs used him the best this season, although Haks definitely would not fit the way Skoobs now has us playing.

Nothing but good things to say about Haks. Always did his best for us, despite having three managers here who didn't rate him.
Have you forgotten Carlisle? Disgraceful incident, effectively led to us being knocked out of the Trophy. I was sitting directly behind Jez and Clive - to paraphrase, they were extremely unamused.

Of the three Skoobs used him the best this season, although Haks definitely would not fit the way Skoobs now has us playing.
I appreciate his efforts this season - but his levels are still far off what we have now. And don’t forget he never truly put the effort in his first season with us.

The proverbial enigma, etc... when I first saw him at Shrews in EFL Cup, you could see he had plenty of a ability. I commented "Once he gets on the same wavelength" or something similar. But he never did.

Last sighting, for me, at Derby when with a good break developing at 1-2 he clearly couldn't decide on the best pass and fluffed it back to Derby who went on to score their 3rd summed him up, unfortunately. It's clearly working out for him in L2 and seems a genuine nice guy and wish him all the best.