Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 459 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Fiorini has made just four substitute appearances for Charlton in almost three months, totalling 37 minutes. There are allegations that he wasn't fit when they signed him, which would explain why the fans think he's rubbish.

His career has stalled badly since he was here, has made only 18 appearances in nearly two seasons with Blackpool and Charlton (none for Manchester City, of course). He is under contract at City for a further two years, but I can see no way they will keep him.

Fiorini has made just four substitute appearances for Charlton in almost three months, totalling 37 minutes. There are allegations that he wasn't fit when they signed him, which would explain why the fans think he's rubbish.

His career has stalled badly since he was here, has made only 18 appearances in nearly two seasons with Blackpool and Charlton (none for Manchester City, of course). He is under contract at City for a further two years, but I can see no way they will keep him.
They'd probably accept a derisory, small change 10M for him now.

Lee Angol gone to Woking on loan. Sutton obviously deciding don’t need him for their relegation fight.

Great article. Dick "Whizzer" Krzywicki, one of my favourites from that era. Lovely player to watch, quick and skilful. In an era when tackling was more brutal, injuries were taking their toll when he joined us but always a class above Division 4 when he played, sounds familiar?

I see that Kevin Ellison is still out there playing at the sprightly age of 45 !

Just signed for Vauxhall Moters which must put him in the 20's for the amount of clubs played for?

Must of turned out for us about 20 years ago.
Has got a Uefa A coaching licence so is finally thinking about retirement at the end of this season and pursuing a coaching/management role.

Thanks, good article on Dick - great memories of his skill, and being part of that team in the Taylor era. Interested to read his reference to living at Blackshaw Moor Camp - its about half an hour up the road from us, and we dirve through that area whenever we go into the Dark Peak - I hadn't realised that it had been a camp for Polish refugees.

Needs MApp to get a new job.