Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 89 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

There was always a good player in Ginnelly - he was raw and had a lot to learn about the final ball in particular. We have had an embarrassment of riches on the wings during the last two years - Arnold, Ward, Ginnelly, Anderson, Rowe, Andrade etc.

Nathan Blissett scored twice as his new side Solihull won 4-0 at Chesterfield.

Callum Howe scored again for Harrogate, although his side went down to an 88th-minute winner from FC Halifax's Dayle Southwell.

Green starts for Salford but already a goal down at Wrexham in the opening minutes.
Wonder how players take to it moving to somewhere like Salford, where for Boxing Day top of the table clash of an hours travel, you have less than 300 travelling fans. At least compared to what he has been used to.
Laughing all the way to the bank I suppose ! Good crowd overall at Wrexham though

Wonder how players take to it moving to somewhere like Salford, where for Boxing Day top of the table clash of an hours travel, you have less than 300 travelling fans. At least compared to what he has been used to.
Laughing all the way to the bank I suppose ! Good crowd overall at Wrexham though

Matt Green has made a big impact at Salford helping them to 2 defeats on the trot.

Was good Nick Townsend on the bench for Newport on Saturday.
Had a lot of injury problems since leaving us and with the amount goals they're shipping I'm sure he'll get a chance soon.
Callum Howe scored for Harrogate yesterday.

JMD's loan spell at Wrexham has been cut short.

"Plus he's not really played well since August anyway, far too lightweight and disinterested."

Craig Stanley has left Lancaster and joined Kettering having recently moved to the area and is in their squad to play at Kings Lynn today.