Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 88 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Discovered there are now at least two former Imps plying their trade in Cyprus. Anyone know who they are’?

Adrian Patulea still playing in the Cypriot Division 2 with Omonia Aradippou.....( yes I had to look the club up but thought he went over there a few years back)

Adi Yussuf on a hat-trick for Solihull against Blackpool, although he'll probably have the first taken off him. Not sure he quite got a touch on that one.

Greeny came on around the hour mark for his Media FC debut but couldn't prevent a shock 2-1 home defeat to Dagenham.

JMD made Jae Martin appear robust and combatitive. No heart =no footballer in the long run. I’m sure he will big it up as a flat track billy when he gets down 2 or 3 more tiers in the pyramid.

I can remember Jae Martin at donny away that year they went down. We were on the grassy knoll (not that one) he was that bad that day he looked like someone’s uncle had drunkenly snuck onto the pitch to play when no one was watching.

I can remember Jae Martin at donny away that year they went down. We were on the grassy knoll (not that one) he was that bad that day he looked like someone’s uncle had drunkenly snuck onto the pitch to play when no one was watching.
He did score that game though. 4-2 win if memory serves.