Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 209 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

With due respect to Jordan, he was highly rated by Imps fans who had never seen him play

I'm in a very small minority of us who did see him play and score for the Youth Team in the FA Youth Cup match at The Hawthorns. Potential was there on that display but he clearly didn't kick on for whatever reason. He couldn't get into teams at Grantham and Gainsborough when on loan which tells it's own story as well.

He's done well to find a Midlands club he's not previously played for
I agree - on their website welcoming him to the Club they state he is an experienced forward and has played for Coalville, AFC Telford, Chasetown, Port Vale, Mansfield, Tamworth, Lincoln City, Bromsgrove Sporting and Stratford to name but a few.

Burrow for Boston, Rowe for Oldham, Southwell replaces Marriott for Kings Lynn at Portsmouth and scores soon after.

Yussuf for Wrexham.

Their game at Bromley was delayed for 30 minutes or so due to an injury to their 'keeper.
I watched the game . Looked a terrible injury at first . The keeper , Rob Lainton, didn't move for about 20 mins . Ambulance called to the pitch side and the keeper was eventually taken to hospital. Thankfully he was discharged , returned to the ground and travelled back with the team. There had previously been a 10 min delay due to an injury to ond of the linesman. Game eventually finished at about 5.25 .

I see that Ben Coker scored one of Stevenage's shoot out penalties today as they put out 'Ull. Tom Pett had his saved

Rheady getting Boreham's third and giving some back to the locals who had been watching over the fence. I saw they'd lobbed a flare over earlier.

Jordan Adebayo-Smith signs for Sutton United. Once touted by a certain person on this board as going to be top scorer for the Imps during season 19/20 :oops:

Decent club going well in the fifth tier. Let's hope he can make a go of it.
Felt a bit sorry for him after he'd been encouraged to leave London.