Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 208 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Chapman seems to be the main man at Cheltenham. Pett is getting regular fplaying time. bruno in/out at new dawn that is Solfart!

Can’t be the same Kevin ellison, he’s just had his 80th birthday - it must be his grandson.

Apparently, if Ellison ever stops playing the Tower of London will fall down and the EFL will descend into a chaotic parody of an administrative body.

One can only hope that the omens do not foresee the demise of the Tower of London now that the latter prediction has already come to bear.

Apparently, if Ellison ever stops playing the Tower of London will fall down and the EFL will descend into a chaotic parody of an administrative body.

One can only hope that the omens do not foresee the demise of the Tower of London now that the latter prediction has already come to bear.

I imagine there is an incredible list somewhere of all those players who began playing after Kevin Ellison did, and have retired before him.

I imagine there is an incredible list somewhere of all those players who began playing after Kevin Ellison did, and have retired before him.
I think I'm right in saying he didn't sign for Morecambe until he was in his thirties and still just about ended up eligible for a testimonial with them.

Alex simmons was just relegated with Brisbane city from the top brisbane league, im guessing hes one of the clubs visaplayers

Last edited: