Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 155 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I see Kevin Ellison has been released by Morecambe . 349 appearances for them. .
Always a character on the pitch , and his involvement with both home and away supporters .

Kevin Ellison released by Morecambe I see.
41 years old and looking for a non-league contract still. Player manager somewhere North western possibly??

I get the feeling 2 ex-Imps may soon be ex-dog-botherers.

Huddersfield will survive this season, doubt they could afford to get rid of them anyway. Surprised they are still struggling to pull away from the bottom 3. Just to add I bet Makepeace is glad he isn't answering difficult questions to them!

Never should have gone there imho, Sheffield Wednesday was vacant at the same time and a better option I reckon.
Too many of the squad they inherited are used to losing and downing tools when things get tough.
Mostly not their players.
Is a rumour that only one brother wanted to go to Huddersfield and one was happy here.

Never should have gone there imho, Sheffield Wednesday was vacant at the same time and a better option I reckon.
Too many of the squad they inherited are used to losing and downing tools when things get tough.
Mostly not their players.
Is a rumour that only one brother wanted to go to Huddersfield and one was happy here.
Don’t think Wednesday was an option they could choose though?

The next few weeks are certainly the biggest test they have had to date and good luck to them both, tin hat time. Lots of people felt they were heading for the top, or the West Ham job eventually ! , but maybe their undoubted talents will not stretch that far. Still had the best three years watching LCFC thanks to them. Sorry Graham !

My cousin said going to the club he followed (Huddersfield ) was the wrong move too, he pretty much knew what would happen after what had happened to the previous two managers, too many bad eggs in the dressing room on long deals who happy to take the cash and cause unrest.
Heard a couple of rumours that the Cowleys could leave there in the close season whether they stay up or not.
You do wonder if Huddersfield might do what Middlesbrough did and bring in an old experienced manager to replace the bright young thing?