Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 152 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Roberts offered very little, other than a body to fill a shirt if required.

Rowe can lay claim to being the most successful loanee in the club's history: two loans, a trophy in each. I can't think of any other player to do that.

Rowe can lay claim to being the most successful loanee in the club's history: two loans, a trophy in each. I can't think of any other player to do that.

Fair point!

I think Angol did too?

I think Angol did too?
Largely in theory, though - two fleeting appearances as a substitute second time around, which did not even qualify him for a L2 championship medal (minimum of 5 appearances needed). Rowe played a significant role in both of his (16 appearances and 17 respectively).

Interesting that released lists from L1 are being done. Common sense prevailed on the ending of the season??
Clive might be able to clarify, but I think there's a deadline to telling players whether or not they're going to be offered new terms or not. Maybe that point is here and lists are starting to be released.

Deadline might have been pushed back given the circumstances, I'm not sure.

Unless these players just haven't figured much this season and it makes no odds doing it now.

Clive might be able to clarify, but I think there's a deadline to telling players whether or not they're going to be offered new terms or not. Maybe that point is here and lists are starting to be released.

Deadline might have been pushed back given the circumstances, I'm not sure.

Unless these players just haven't figured much this season and it makes no odds doing it now.

I think I read somewhere that the deadline for telling a player had been pushed back to something like the 23rd of June ( so a week before they end!!). You'd hope clubs would have the decency to inform players well in advance of this though

Gary Crosby (assistant-boss) has left Burton Albion, along with manager Nigel Clough.

Mansfield have released some useful players: Krystian Pearce, Alex MacDonald and Hayden White to name three.

I'm still firmly of the belief that Danny Rowe is a L1 quality player. We don't need right wingers as it stands though as we already have two contracted in that position. Still very short on wide lefties.

I'm still firmly of the belief that Danny Rowe is a L1 quality player. We don't need right wingers as it stands though as we already have two contracted in that position. Still very short on wide lefties.
We are Championship bound so Rowe doesn`t fit the profile.

........wide lefties, Jezzer is still available,a bit aged but he has got good positional sense to make up for his lack of mobility!

Well he is a left-footed player so ought to be capable of playing there.