Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 151 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

He's turning out for Melton Town and is also giving talks on coping with mental health. He has a Twitter account which is protected from view/comment ( don't blame him ) unless he accepts you as a follower so if the third party needs to make contact that could be a line to look at
I didn't know he was back at Melton. He originally joined them in October 2018 mainly to do some coaching after he left Boston, but then signed for Altrincham last June before being released in August. I thought he had retired at that point.

I didn't know he was back at Melton. He originally joined them in October 2018 mainly to do some coaching after he left Boston, but then signed for Altrincham last June before being released in August. I thought he had retired at that point.

He played and scored for them at Bourne back in February this year. Small report of it online with spaldingtoday

Also seems like he only joined on a deal to the end of the season for them which seems kind of weird. Wasn't like some big long term pay out vibe like Andrade

You are trying to link Salford with sound business sense and long term planning
Add a Salford style 'business' plan to the crazy corona times we are now in and stuff happens.

Very few of the surprising things which will happen in the next few months will actually be surprising if you place them in the current context. Little will make sense against 'old' normal and regrets by a few that decisions, rational or a calculated gamble, made in 'old' normal look seriously bad in the new reality.

MoC took a short term decision, probably for a better wedge knowing he'd probably be released by us in the summer anyway. His and every other out of contract player's problem now is - what for next season? It will be a buyer's market.

I just hope Salford get to play AFC Ruston and diamonds some day.

what a strange set up.

I can see MoC at Mansfield Grimsby or Scunthorpe next season

I don't think we will be signing anybody for a while yet. Not until it becomes clearer what is happening with regards to this season and next. How can we sign anyone when the club is haemorrhaging money like nobody's business with no idea when it will change or how much the future income is likely to be.

The only consolation is that all clubs will be in the same boat! It's really not a great time to be an out of contract footballer is it! Along with many who are in tricky situations brought on by this virus we can only wish them the best in these turbulent times!