Everton v Aston Villa Match Thread Thursday KO 6pm | Vital Football

Everton v Aston Villa Match Thread Thursday KO 6pm

Villan57

Alert Team
After our brilliant win over a very average Palace side we have the perennial underachievers Everton

Must win.

Won't win.

Down.

I fear this to be the case. I was happy with our win the other day, but have to also say Palace were woeful (5 losses on the trot now) and I don't think Everton will be allowed to be on their holidays. They do have mixed results, but we don't really, we have been average short of that one win

Well we cant be relegated on Thursday as Watford play West Ham next and they cant both pick up 3 points. If Everton play like they did on the weekend we have a chance, they were woeful - Wolves could have had 6 or 7.
That's just me trying to cling on to some type of hope though, realistically I cant see us getting more than a draw

Spoke to a few Everton fans in recent days, like most fans they think their team is shit, albeit slightly better drilled and organised shit than ours, with a powder puff midfield (snap).

They also reckon there season is over and the players are barely going through the motions.

This is it - don't win and its all over.

Spoke to a few Everton fans in recent days, like most fans they think their team is shit, albeit slightly better drilled and organised shit than ours, with a powder puff midfield (snap).

They also reckon there season is over and the players are barely going through the motions.

This is it - don't win and its all over.

Unfortunately they also have Bournemouth last game

Anything can happen. Everton are hardly setting the world alight since the restart and they're hardly going to get some motivation together for a clash against a team second from bottom.

Do the same as we did against Palace and murder them while they sleep, 2-0.