Everton have 10 points docked. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Everton have 10 points docked.

What the fukc does this matter, If money is the key we're shagged at the start. Get a grip blades we are not in this league and probably never will be. Just hope we can offer the young uns with zero ambition to stay at the Lane so we can put a team out. Match day is ALL that matters

Cash flow kills more businesses than lack of sales...
Perfect example right here sitting on a very lucrative contract no doubt the work is there the lack of money in the pot means they can’t fulfill it gut wrenching for owners and employees Ive been there it’s not nice as have some of you obviously

What the fukc does this matter, If money is the key we're shagged at the start. Get a grip blades we are not in this league and probably never will be. Just hope we can offer the young uns with zero ambition to stay at the Lane so we can put a team out. Match day is ALL that matters
11 pints of Stella..? I like a good beer driven rant, me..

Long suffering Blades fans know that we,ve allus been a bread and dripping club, but if you,re a Blade best to accept that and soldier on. Let the Champagne Charlies f..k off to their super dooper league and let the rest of us compete in more of a realistic game that gives the rest of us a chance of success.

11 pints of Stella..? I like a good beer driven rant, me..
No, that Belgium ale gives me terrible flatulence is that your tipple?
Watched Chesterfield beat Boreham Wood yesterday to guarantee promotion to the old 4th division and the stark reality(idiom) that it was much more enjoyable than anything I'd seen down the Lane this year and a much better atmosphere. Come to think of it back in '82 when we were 4th division champions is probably my favourite year of watching the Blades. Can't wait

Watched Chesterfield beat Boreham Wood yesterday to guarantee promotion to the old 4th division and the stark reality(idiom) that it was much more enjoyable than anything I'd seen down the Lane this year and a much better atmosphere. Come to think of it back in '82 when we were 4th division champions is probably my favourite year of watching the Blades. Can't wait
82 was definitely my favourite yr following us 18yrs old no commitments following the blades everywhere work permitting (I did have to work 1 in 4 Saturday mornings which stopped some away games) loved going away and just taking over towns and grounds and watching us winning every week for the 1st time in what seemed like a lifetime culminating in us winning something for the 1st time whilst I had followed them
Happy happy days 🍻♥️

82 was definitely my favourite yr following us 18yrs old no commitments following the blades everywhere work permitting (I did have to work 1 in 4 Saturday mornings which stopped some away games) loved going away and just taking over towns and grounds and watching us winning every week for the 1st time in what seemed like a lifetime culminating in us winning something for the 1st time whilst I had followed them
Happy happy days 🍻♥️
Ditto same. Very happy days some amazing away weekends.

My favourite year was 60/61, promotion and FA Cup semi final with 2 replays thrown in for good measure. Days of the British Railways footy specials from both the Victoria and Midland stations. Happy days from yesteryear. In the 60/61 promotion year, standing behind the goal at the Kop end with the rest of the Antique Shoreham Boys. Night match v Derby County, Blades corner and just as Len Allchurch lofted the ball into the area, Gowler standing beside me lobbed an electric plug which twatted Derbys Centre Half on the side of his crust. Was too busy rubbing his boat race when Doc Pace nodded in. Complaints to the referee went in vain. Can,t beat a liitle help from my friends!

No, not mine. I'm pretty much tee-total these days. I had a lifetimes worth by the time I was 30..! I've left it alone since then.

I know what you mean. My favourite season with the Blades, but lets be honest any season that finishes with you winning something is a great season. I've got a soft spot for the Spireites tbf. When you've stormed the league as they have, the atmosphere is going to be good.

I've come to realise that a really good season would be to finish 8th in the Championship, (no play-offs, no promotion to where we aren't wanted), and a decent cup run to the quarter or semi-final. I'm not bothered about the rest. I'd just like us to play some decent attacking football and be competitive at home. I don't get all the clamour to get in the PL like its the be all and end all. 12 months of losing and being taken to the cleaners with player wages. Im happy to turn down the ambition.

Just go back to the promotions up from Lg1 to the Prem. No one, especially in this area had atmospheres like we had. This season has been an aberration and if people don't understand the decrease in atmosphere they must be as thick as a pig fan, even though some obviously are.

Before segregtation and all standing on the kop, having it on with piggys, Man U, Liverpool, Everton and the rest, brill times usually ending with "Smack!". No knives or weapons, just practicing "The Sweet" Science" one on the violin and cop for that! Standing on the Kop at Anfield, Stretford End, the shitty shed end at Elland Road, "Come and have a go if you think you,re ard ennuff!" Great days indeed!
"All together now!" Best workout in the martial arts known to man!

Remember a game called off at Stoke and loads of Blades fans went to Old Trafford and had a Sheffield United banner right in the middle of the Stretford End before police took it away. Think they played Spurs and Charlton scored a screamer.

Another Everton points deduction.
What a joke - though hardly a surprise!
If only we had an owner rich enough for us to cheat like that.
Absolutely no sanction at all.
A farce!

A farce!
Only 2 pts and they’re goin to contest it so that will be reduced to 1 no doubt 🫤 as you say no punishment whatsoever

A farce!
Soon be no points deductions at all mi owd pal,the big clubs apparently want a fine rather than a points deduction in future.UTB