Everton have 10 points docked. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Everton have 10 points docked.

My business went tits up in 94, lost the business, gaff and verything and could,nt raise the ackers to declare bankrupcy and still owed over 60K to the landlord. Aged 47, start all o,er again. Labouring on building sites and finally a postman kept me ticking o,er till retirement. Wuz offered security work by old army mates but f.ck that! Spent too many years o mi life bein a f.ckin target, walking the streets much safer apart from some toe rag complaining that their Giro ant bin delivered!

Used to have a kid wait on the street corner for his when I got there about half 8ish this one day I did overtime and needed to do it first I got to his corner at gone 1 and he was still there waiting 🫤
had nowt else to do I suppose and he needed his beer money 🙄

Forest have been deducted 4pts for breaking sustainability rules
It’s enough to see them drop into the relegation at the expense of luton

Ifs and buts

If we'd have held on at Villa, if we'd have beaten Luton, if we'd have hung on at B/mouth we'd have been right in it.
If we beat Burnley & Forest we still could be .............................................................................relegated!

If only.

Hate the scabs but you can bet your bollox that if West Scam had been in their position, no point deduction just a tickle on the wrist. Can,t upset that smarmy bastard Trevor F..king. Bent as a f..kin Arabs dagger!

Ifs and buts

If we'd have held on at Villa, if we'd have beaten Luton, if we'd have hung on at B/mouth we'd have been right in it.
If we beat Burnley & Forest we still could be .............................................................................relegated!

If only.
I cant be bothered to work it out, but we've lost a load of points after the 90th minute.

Hopefully Forest will be in a far bigger financial mess than even we are if they go down and they'll need to offload big time. 🤞

Scabs deserve all they get, especially after that brain dead bastard stuck the nut on Billy. Well done Mcburnie for stickin the boot in to the scab twats!