Euros | Page 35 | Vital Football

Euros

No,I quoted correctly. You quoted it incorrectly you mug lolz

Want me to copy and paste again with say a decent bottle of scotch as a wager? Lets see who was right :)

Let me guess you'll make some excuse or just disappear for a few days again...

Actually I am going to disappear for a few days. Nothing to do with you. LOLZ.

You claimed no England team has produced a display on the level of Germany beating an aging mediocre Portugal side by 2 goals. I pointed out we beat a better Dutch side by 3. Lolz
Wow. At least you are criticising something I have actually said for a change

Bit of a humiliating climbdown from you, but at least you've realised your earlier mistake and dropped it

That tells you everything you need to know about the modern footballer.
Yes I suppose it does really, foolish to expect any different from them, still can't understand how they can claim he has had no close contact with his own team mates & staff

Wow. At least you are criticising something I have actually said for a change

Bit of a humiliating climbdown from you, but at least you've realised your earlier mistake and dropped it
That Portugal side are not ageing in the main (Only Pepe and Ronaldo from the starting 11) and suffer exactly the same issues as England. A totally clueless manager.
When they field an advanced 3 behind Ronaldo of Jota, Fernandes and Bernado, but also have the options of Jaou Felix, Silva, and Renato Sanches they should be dominating Germany.
Like England they play 2 bang average holding midfielders in Carvalho and Danilo, and the manager employs negative, safety first tactics.
Even dropping one holding mid for a Sanches or Neves or Moutinho would later their play
They have Semedo and Rubin Dias and a decent goalie. I had them down as winners, but not with that manager

You are odd. You sometimes make some very interesting statements and other times you completely misread others statements. When proven incorrect you revert to wild accusations and personal statements and insults. You do yourself a misjustice. LOL.

Not for the first time you began this interaction with a snide comment...wise choice on not taking the bet.

Have a pleasant few days ;)

So England qualify for knockouts as Finland and Russia lose so they can't be overtaken on 4 points even if they lose tomorrow...

Good news.
It is hardly by default. We've got 4 points from a draw against Scotland and a win against the World Cup finalists (who scored a couple against France in that match and beat us on route). Still might finish the group with 7 points, which would be more than most.
We are no great shakes yet but so far so good.

Just looked at how it works

From what I can tell, the winners of group D (England's) are the only group winners who have to play a group runner up rather than a third place team. And it's from the group of death.

Hardly seems fair

Finishing second or third will bring an easier game.

Just looked at how it works

From what I can tell, the winners of group D (England's) are the only group winners who have to play a group runner up rather than a third place team. And it's from the group of death.

Hardly seems fair

Finishing second or third will bring an easier game.

No doubt Gareth will be doing everything possible to ensure we fail to win.