Euros | Page 88 | Vital Football

Euros

Good half but we’ve inevitably dropped back. Mounts the weak link for me - i’d swap him for Grealish. Kane needs to stay on his feet and we need to get an extra player forward with Kane, Mount and Sterling and we’ll get that 2nd goal.

Good half but we’ve inevitably dropped back. Mounts the weak link for me - i’d swap him for Grealish. Kane needs to stay on his feet and we need to get an extra player forward with Kane, Mount and Sterling and we’ll get that 2nd goal.
Grealish isn’t disciplined enough. I would be tempted by Saka as he can defend and that would then shift Sterling over to the left.

I wouldn't trust Grealish in this game, Saka for me. Agree that Mount has been the weaker link so far

They are desperate now , taking off their "world class" attackers and Bonucci having to scythe down Sterling.

It's already three quarters home!

It’s down to mindset not formation. We retreated and retreated and let them back in. Now we have to wake up and get after them again.