Euros | Page 43 | Vital Football

Euros

England were dogshit though, so it would have been a fluke of monumental proportions for england to win that and then beat the Czechs in the final.

Don't forget, the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS in 1996 were League 1 levels at best.
The Czechs were relatively easy compared with the Germans. I think we would have won.

Wales knocked out 3-0 by Denmark, Wonder if the Ericsson situation might spur them on to win this?

Wales knocked out 3-0 by Denmark, Wonder if the Ericsson situation might spur them on to win this?
I've started thinking the same.

The Danes are looking better and better with every game and are in the easier half of the draw. Looking more like contenders with every match

Austria are really good. Italy could have trouble here. 0-0 past the hour mark and Italy are not having it all their own way at all.

Edit; and just as I say that, Austria score, but it's going to be chalked off

Is Chielini's suit the standard issue? Same as the one he's standing next to.

It's awful. Thought the Italians were supposed to be stylish?

Italy, Germany, France,England all seem to be equally shite. Spain have just come good it seems.

Good to see this game being played in front of a pretty full stadium. Makes such a difference. Just hope they don’t pay for it with COVID…

Looks great and sounds great, not a mask to be seen good test to see if it causes a problem. Dutch aren't finding this easy going, Czechs have had the better chances.

De Ligt sent off. Makes it even more interesting. I think the ref was hoping he didn’t have to send him off which I have no problem with but VAR made it difficult.