Euros Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Euros Thread

Re commentators, the 3 criteria should be are they knowledgeable and well informed, would you like to share a drink with them and how would you feel if your son or daughter bought one home? Micah Richards passes all the tests. Ian Wright is okay too. Sourness and McMoist are the worst on every measure.
Here in the Great White North, we are getting al of of Tyler and Smith, and Peter Drury (the best of the lot imo) I have the option of BBC and ITV but find the international bunch just as good

They all get on my tits tbh, especially those ITV fkrs. They all talk shite cus they talk for the sake of it. I couldn't give a shite if someone is born on the same day and hour that someone scored a goal against his fathers team who qualified to play for the Ivory Coast and also played for Bacup Borough. :sleep::sleep:

I hope your wife’s never go on this site and reads the exploits of the two little boys ,whose dreams stayed dreams and gave Angela nightmares…

The Welsh team were an absolute disgrace in Rome. I have never seen so called Welsh men "sing" their national anthem so very badly. Makes one wonder whether any of them are actually Welsh? :nerner:

The Welsh team were an absolute disgrace in Rome. I have never seen so called Welsh men "sing" their national anthem so very badly. Makes one wonder whether any of them are actually Welsh? :nerner:
I hate to say it but I totally agree,,although we are biased listening to so many superb Welsh choirs….Those singing in the film Zulu Ivor Emmanuel was excellent got the nerves tingling.

Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell are isolating ahead of England’s crunch Euro 2020 clash with the Czech Republic after interacting with Scotland’s Billy Gilmour, who has tested positive for Covid-19.

Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell are isolating ahead of England’s crunch Euro 2020 clash with the Czech Republic after interacting with Scotland’s Billy Gilmour, who has tested positive for Covid-19.
England and Scotland now have a ready made excuse if they fail to proceed.

Saint David with a daffodil
The Viking with an axe
The boyos couldn't even sing
And were quite royally fracked

You heard it here first Bob.

Willie Wallace, Ally McCoist, Rabbie Burns, Bobby the Bruce Frank Haffey, Covid Billy your boys etc.

Now that England have topped their group they'll have to play either France, Germany or Portugal.....

Oh oh...

Group F is definitely the "Group of Death," for one of those big 3 teams, that you mention Bob. Where as, the Welsh have had an easy run in Group A. :grinning:

Last edited: