Netherlands - Czech Republic

Belgium - Portugal

Croatia - Spain

France - Switzerland

England - Germany

Sweden - Ukraine

Okay perhaps not the last one

I reckon the yellow and blue team will go through in that last tie

We are definitely in the weaker half of the draw fancy us against both Germany and then either Sweden/Ukraine in quarterfinals with Holland in the semifinals we could easily go all the way but don’t think we would beat either Belgium or France.

We are definitely in the weaker half of the draw fancy us against both Germany and then either Sweden/Ukraine in quarterfinals with Holland in the semifinals we could easily go all the way but don’t think we would beat either Belgium or France.

Agreed! Just the task of getting past Germany and it looks like a reasonable path to the final where anything can happen.

I take he’s not been watching England for long ? He’ll soon learn to save his leave for something worthwhile.
He's about 40, so I think he's had his share of disappointment! Knowing him I'd guess it's more about the pre/post match activity, a win being a nice surprise. I'm definitely one of those with the bare minimum of expectations of England, most are realistic.
At the last world cup, I got all of the lads (20 or so) to text my mate in Lincoln before, during, and after every England game, telling him we were going to win it. My mate, who said we wouldn't win a game, didn't know what had hit him🤣
I told him it wouldn't happen this time, as it would be ridiculous!

Looking forward to Tuesday and I'm weirdly slightly confident. However is there any chance that those attending can refrain from booing the German national anthem and when the players take the knee also please no more of that 'Ten German bombers' or any other moronic references to the last World conflict .

Hadn’t realised till read it yesterday that Musial who made the equaliser for Germany played for England U15 - U21 level.

Dutch commentators were highlighting how good Jude Bellingham and Jadon Sancho are. Just a shame we haven’t seen much of them at Euro 2020.

Looking forward to Tuesday and I'm weirdly slightly confident. However is there any chance that those attending can refrain from booing the German national anthem and when the players take the knee also please no more of that 'Ten German bombers' or any other moronic references to the last World conflict .
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this, how do these people even get tickets?

Dutch commentators were highlighting how good Jude Bellingham and Jadon Sancho are. Just a shame we haven’t seen much of them at Euro 2020.

As many have also commented, they are 2 very good players and other than a number 9 forward areas are where England have an extraordinary amount of quality. Mount, Foden, Grealish, Saka are also excellent and Sterling has scored our only 2 goals. They can't all play, so some have to make do with bit parts, that's just how it is.

No matter who Soutgate leaves out people will disagree. If he plays Grealish then people moan that Sancho isn't getting picked, when he picks Foden people moan Grealish isn't picked etc etc

I know some people on here are alright with the ten German bombers thing and good on ye if it makes you tick or whatever (crack on being a moron, free speech and all that) but when a massive chunk of our fanbase sang that when mesut ozil came on at the Emirates was one of the most cringiest embarrassing adverts for lincoln and our club i think I can ever remember.

Looking forward to the muppets singing it in bars on Tuesday

I know some people on here are alright with the ten German bombers thing and good on ye if it makes you tick or whatever (crack on being a moron, free speech and all that) but when a massive chunk of our fanbase sang that when mesut ozil came on at the Emirates was one of the most cringiest embarrassing adverts for lincoln and our club i think I can ever remember.

Looking forward to the muppets singing it in bars on Tuesday
how does this all fit with singing the dambusters?

Status
Not open for further replies.