Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 239 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

No need to be PC amongst us but you will rile people up with your bubble wrap comments, especially when people respond with proven facts that some Brexiteers still bang out as fantasy.

Doesn't matter what side you are on, the country has been lied to and misled by our own politicians but the main arguments seem to be...

We'll be fine.
It's going to be easy, okay maybe not, but we're taking back control.

This is why people are enjoying your responses because it's giving us the other side (as others do) of an argument we just don't get the sense of, given the damage it will cause.

And has already caused - and it hasn't even happened yet, so very little has actually changed.

I very much doubt you matter enough to anyone to have been able to upset them.

It would appear your a wind up merchant or just not clever enough to debate without being abusive or childish.

If you really can't the sling yer hook. I don't allow this crap on vital villa.
First of all HOW do you debate with the undebatable most on here are single track minds not wanting to hear others views if it's not of theirs.i can't think of myself being abusive or childish on here.if you would like to point out where then I would love to see.

No need to be PC amongst us but you will rile people up with your bubble wrap comments, especially when people respond with proven facts that some Brexiteers still bang out as fantasy.

Doesn't matter what side you are on, the country has been lied to and misled by our own politicians but the main arguments seem to be...

We'll be fine.
It's going to be easy, okay maybe not, but we're taking back control.

This is why people are enjoying your responses because it's giving us the other side (as others do) of an argument we just don't get the sense of, given the damage it will cause.

And has already caused - and it hasn't even happened yet, so very little has actually changed.
It just seems to me people on here are easy offended if you don't agree whole hearted with them.like being wrapped up in bubble wrap.no offence intended.

It just seems to me people on here are easy offended if you don't agree whole hearted with them.like being wrapped up in bubble wrap.no offence intended.
There are strong opinions, but I'm pretty sure you really don't think people reacting with proveable facts and questions is being offended.

First of all HOW do you debate with the undebatable most on here are single track minds not wanting to hear others views if it's not of theirs.i can't think of myself being abusive or childish on here.if you would like to point out where then I would love to see.

Debate away my friend

There are strong opinions, but I'm pretty sure you really don't think people reacting with proveable facts and questions is being offended.
Where are the proveable facts coming from ? Left/right wing papers and political people ? Like I said before nobody knows till it happens.its like don't get in that first ever plane it won't take off

The only one getting offended and name calling and being childish is you Westwood.

If you think I'll waste my time doing a list for you, you've got another thing coming. You can't debate without resort to childish digs

As I said in the first reply when you posted aggressively, you've obviously been to the Boris school of charm.

Shame. It might have been an interesting debate.

Should I call you a name now so you feel more included?

The only one getting offended and name calling and being childish is you Westwood.

If you think I'll waste my time doing a list for you, you've got another thing coming. You can't debate without resort to childish digs

As I said in the first reply when you posted aggressively, you've obviously been to the Boris school of charm.

Shame. It might have been an interesting debate.

Should I call you a name now so you feel more included?
You know that beer I offered you well it's going down to a half mate lol. Seriously where is this so called childish NOW aggressive behaviour of mine ?

Where are the proveable facts coming from ? Left/right wing papers and political people ? Like I said before nobody knows till it happens.its like don't get in that first ever plane it won't take off
There are facts, figures and legal 'on record' documents you could look at that can't be disputed - a number of the snippets were listed in the links I gave you flat out disproving the claims of Boris, Farage and that ilk, but sadly you seem to be questioning anything other than your own standpoint.

People know plenty, it's all there for you to look at. This is one of the frustrations, so many believe the easy soundbyte and look no further despite lots being readily available.

The facts of the leave campaigns lies have been provided, you asked, I did. The 'source' and 'bias' of any outlet doesn't matter here - both sides of the coin have been represented, so remove their waffle and spin. Look at their unabrazened words and let them speak for themselves compared to the reality of the topic they are addressing - which is also freely available.

I dare say much of it has already been suitably highlighted in this thread over the pages, but you seem intent on going off on tangents - the closed shop cracks, the undebateable cracks - instead of actually debating now - because people asked some questions or disproved elements of your original posts?

Oh well, that's me for the night.

They are in the public domain, for anyone that wants to hear, to find.

The fact you don't speaks volumes.

You know that beer I offered you well it's going down to a half mate lol. Seriously where is this so called childish NOW aggressive behaviour of mine ?

You came straight on and said we were all thick. That's not debate, that's just aggressive nonsense and not how we do things in any part of the forums on Vital Villa.

I would also point out, it isn't anyone who voted remains fault that this hasn't been done. Yes, some in Parliament are remainers and have voted against, but people could look a little closer at the ERG and such groups voting against as well.

These are the people 'we' are looking to give the power back to. The elite. They've played us all. Whilst they continue tax avoidance, moving their hedge funds/companies (Jacob) offshore to stave off any repercussions, we (the population) are just arguing with each other all this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-city-move-eu-withdrawal-dublin-a8398041.html

You came straight on and said we were all thick. That's not debate, that's just aggressive nonsense and not how we do things in any part of the forums on Vital Villa.
There are though a number of posts in this thread accusing leavers of being thick racists. I agree its aggressive nonsense but for balance there is this on both sides.

Let’s hope it isn’t on the glossy presentation to Big Donald or we’ll be drinking more of their piss that is Budweiser and them our piss that is carling.

That’s what the Leave vote is for the majority, less foreigners. That’s what the vast majority of the 52% want. Why leave and three years or so of pain with the pound crashing and investment grinding to a halt, to have the same number of foreigners?
I think you've admitted there not understanding what leave is about. Less foreigners. OK really that's it, yes we're all thick racists, close the borders, no more foreign workers, no immigration. Jeez may as well join the NF

The constructed part to me is to protect our borders from illegals who the EU say we must keep once their in

Where and when did the EU say that their member states have to keep illegals "once they're in"?
People claiming asylum have a right to have their cases heard and I'm pretty sure that won't change after Brexit. However, if their application is rejected, then they can be deported.
Here's a story on this from Ireland.

https://www.independent.ie/breaking...deportation-appeals-turned-down-38220914.html