Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 363 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Like I said, as long as they can pass the test, they are as safe as any newly licenced British driver.
Not being racist before you jump on me, but Eastern Europeans in particular have big problems with the booze, and it was a factor in many accidents, test passed or not.

And British people don't?
Think you need to live here mate and see the news reports re booze being a major factor in hgv accidents.
Yes British booze, but the mind set of non Eastern European drivers both from UK and rest of eu is different.
Eastern European drivers seem a bit behind the times when it comes to not drinking and driving.

Think you need to live here mate and see the news reports re booze being a major factor in hgv accidents.
Yes British booze, but the mind set of non Eastern European drivers both from UK and rest of eu is different.
Eastern European drivers seem a bit behind the times when it comes to not drinking and driving.
and smoking and being racist twats but apparently if they work hard and cheap that's all that matters we ignore the pimps and drug dealers , just focus on the hard-working one and never mention the rest or you'll be labeled a racist even though they aren't a race

I deal with around 100 HGV drivers a day.
I can tell you from my experience that 50% of them should not be on the bloody road. They are dangerous with a capital D.
I was never scared of UK roads until I got this job.
If I see a HGV now I am very very careful and watch the twat like a hawk.
On site we have an accident every day. Every day. And that's with a 10mph speed limit.

Now this is a shocker being in the Express. I didn't see this coming so soon.

I can see how The Express are starting to disentangle themselves from connections to Brexit and it being anything to do with them.

They know there is going to come a time when they have to deal with the changing demographics and with the polls being like they are they have started the job early.

The average person tends to forget what the media once wrote. They need to start the slow job of repositioning themselves away from the "brexiteering"
Screenshot_20211114-001105_Chrome.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...dum-remainers-vote-leave-boris-johnson-update

Under a freedom of information act request to access police figures 35% of all drink drive offences in Lincolnshire in a given year were committed by Eastern European drivers

Wasn't Linconshire full of Eastern Europeans? Did they give you statistics for the percentage of the population that was Eastern European at the time?

Eastern European’s (and Russians) drink spirits as part of their culture so when they drink and drive it can be a lot more serious, but that doesn’t excuse any drink driving.

The court up here is regularly full of East Europeans on drink drive charges or driving whilst disqualified. It's quite funny when you go past the Polish supermarket as there usually one of them outside necking a few cans before getting into his car to drive home. It's a culture thing and that comes from a Polish mate of mine (who also drinks like a fish).

Heard it all now.
The Graun are running a story about EU workers who the country is desperately missing.
Nurses, no, doctors,no, hgv drivers, no, agricultural workers,no
They are pleading the case on behalf of wealthy Londoners who cant get a nanny or au pair.
Metropolitan twats.

Heard it all now.
The Graun are running a story about EU workers who the country is desperately missing.
Nurses, no, doctors,no, hgv drivers, no, agricultural workers,no
They are pleading the case on behalf of wealthy Londoners who cant get a nanny or au pair.
Metropolitan twats.

Seen about that. It was also bought up in parliament.

Yes we are missing all of those above and abattoir workers have also been added to that list too.

Some Tory idiot last week has decided women can be trained to do that 🙄

Here is a lovely new picture for you. We are now where we live called Yorkshire Island. We have some swimming to do or hiring of a dinghy 😏 The rest of your are living in the sea it seems 😏FB_IMG_1636425197694.jpg