Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 359 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Just googled it.

BBC/CNN/France24/Reuters: Britain agrees trade deal with New Zealand

Gov.uk: U.K. agree historic trade deal with New Zealand

Looking forward to seeing how 0.2% of U.K. trade drives significant growth and opportunity for the U.K., from the gov.uk website

Just googled it.

BBC/CNN/France24/Reuters: Britain agrees trade deal with New Zealand

Gov.uk: U.K. agree historic trade deal with New Zealand

Looking forward to seeing how 0.2% of U.K. trade drives significant growth and opportunity for the U.K., from the gov.uk website
Prepare yourselves for more lamb, lovely lamb, lamb and mint, mint and lamb🐑😁

Has there ever been a time where we've got along with the French, certainly not in my lifetime, the ungrateful gits
No. Historically we've either invaded them, or they have planned to invade us. No love lost, but I have to say it's a very beautiful country.

No. Historically we've either invaded them, or they have planned to invade us. No love lost, but I have to say it's a very beautiful country.

Not quite up there with Cornwall though, the funny thing is I've been through it and over it and to Paris as a child but I've never had the desire to go there on Holiday.
There again I've never had the desire to be a school teacher either or drive Renault.
I like Germany and Holland Belgium Sweden Finland Norway. I've only ever been to Spain once and that didn't count as it was Barca and they don't like Spain either.
Never been a sun worshipper yet I've been to Greek islands and Turkey.
I see France as I see Birmingham city centre it's right next door but I don't want to go there. Mad I know

Spoilt by the French, much like Cornwall spoilt by miserable Cornish people :throw:
Have to say that most Cornish are great, provided you don't move down here and start moaning and complaining about what is wrong with Cornwall.
We have always tried to fit in and embrace the different way of life here, because at the end of the day we chose to come here.
I think e few other groups in the Uk could take that on board.

Not quite up there with Cornwall though, the funny thing is I've been through it and over it and to Paris as a child but I've never had the desire to go there on Holiday.
There again I've never had the desire to be a school teacher either or drive Renault.
I like Germany and Holland Belgium Sweden Finland Norway. I've only ever been to Spain once and that didn't count as it was Barca and they don't like Spain either.
Never been a sun worshipper yet I've been to Greek islands and Turkey.
I see France as I see Birmingham city centre it's right next door but I don't want to go there. Mad I know

I went to Paris once in November. I loved it, walking around looking at all of the interesting architecture and soaking up the vibes.

I also saw a man taking a bath in a metal bathtub in the middle of a street at night and I watched an old man drive his Peugeot through the front window of a clothes shop.

We stayed in the cheapest hotel in Paris which was on La Rue De Petit Hotel. That's the street of small hotels in English.

The food was really good too.

Interestingly, there weren't really English or French identities until the hundred years war which was a civil war for the throne of France. The "English" side were those French Viking lads from 1066. The French lads were also French but less Vikingy. The "English" lads lost in the end which is why France is the France we know today. If the "English" French lads had won, England and France would probably be the same country and we'd probably all be speaking French.

Beautiful city is Paris.

One of the best holidays we ever had was when we took the kids to Euro Disney , had 2 days in Paris and the flew down to Nice and had 10 days at a caravan park in the South of France.