Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 197 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Revoking it would be just about impossible politically. Like it or not and you could argue for ever about the merits or otherwise, it was implemented on a democratic vote. To rescind it with any credability would need another vote surely?

Yes, think revoking would be a woeful act of parliament, I was never really compelled with the argument for a second referendum, but with all the splits, confusion and chaos, I would think it is the most sensible thing to do now.

Buried in a 19,800 word Spectator essay written by former online editor and Vote Leave director Dominic Cummings is an admission: The Brexit referendum was won by lying to the public.

To casually admit that the NHS swung the vote is an admission that the Leave campaign won because they lied to the public, and few tweets better sum up the state that that leaves the rest of us in than this:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/n...95FAhB5lbW3owrV4v9MtT7h2_ZyNZeLEX3howdCrZD0KM

So May says she will stand down if MP's back the deal , laying bare the naked ambition of Johnson who immediately said he would change his mind and back the deal.

I wonder why ...............

Pathetic man . If he gets in I can honestly see massive problems ahead for us.

His record at the foreign office was lamentable and he couldn't lie straight in bed.

So May says she will stand down if MP's back the deal , laying bare the naked ambition of Johnson who immediately said he would change his mind and back the deal.

I wonder why ...............

Bloke is an A grade c***, not the first time his words have spoken louder than his actions

Jacob Rees_Mog changes his mind. Playing games. Enemy of the people but one who at least isn't playing for the leadership position.

Boris Johnson. Playing his power games (at our expense). Utter fraud of a man. Enemy of the people.

UNLOCK

1. Labour’s alternative plan (K) – Not supported
    For: 237
    Against: 307
    Revocation to avoid no deal (L) – Not supported
    For: 184
    Against: 293
    Confirmatory public vote (M) – Not supported
    For: 268
    Against: 295
    Contingent preferential arrangements (O) – Not supported
    For: 139
    Against: 422

2. First four indicative vote options not supported
    No Deal - Not supported
    For: 160
    Against: 400
    Common Market 2.0 - Not supported
    For: 188
    Against: 283
    EFTA and EEA - Not supported
    For: 65
    Against: 377
    Customs union - Not supported
    For: 264
    Against: 272

So:

K, M and customs union on the numbers isn't it?

No answer yet on whether May can bring her deal back as well?