Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 337 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Alas we haven't got any. Be the same team that has looked so tired in the last three games plus a bench that hardly gives us any options either.

I am normally the supreme optimist , but I just can't see us pulling this off tomorrow. I just can't.
It would be nice if they found some hidden energy, but I think we've run out of gas now.

Fiorentina have hit the woodwork for the 40th time in this half against Club Brugge.

15 mins left and level on aggregate. I wish I gave more of a shit about who's going to be in the final.

It would be nice if they found some hidden energy, but I think we've run out of gas now.
Surely to god, they can get themselves up for a European Semi with everything on the line. Like Dave has said, it might be the case its like that Arsenal game. They found a way to get up for that when they saw Arsenal take their foot off the gas.

Olympiakos seem to think the job is done. I imagine they'll try fly out the blocks at us but they'll retreat and sit deep once that initial rush wears off.

I dunno, I am just convinced we'll pull this off but that might be because I want to relive it in 6 months when the documentary comes out.

If their fans are right and that was the best they've played this year, it's game on for me.

I thought they were crap but were lucky with finishes. We hammered them and were awful, couldn't finish a sandwich and still should've won and Dougie's miss sums up the night.

Unai pretty vague on team news. Emi has travelled and has been training but will be assessed in the morning. No specific details on any of the other players.

save emi and tielemans (not back training is he?) for the league.
couple of youngsters to get a bit of energy into the side - should be more than enough

Last edited: