Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 336 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Alas we haven't got any. Be the same team that has looked so tired in the last three games plus a bench that hardly gives us any options either.

I am normally the supreme optimist , but I just can't see us pulling this off tomorrow. I just can't.
So you are saying that you are NOT bang up for this one!

Crying GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Get a grip man, your team needs you :utv:

Last edited:
Keep the faith. A front 3 containing Diaby, Watkins and Bailey has goals in it.... OK well it didn't on Sunday, but it does..

Just need to keep it tight at the back, and we have super Emi to save us.

I'd take 2-0 and penos.

P.s. Autocorrect changed penos to penis.

Let's see, stranger things have happened. If we catch our third wind for the season then we can smash these.

Keep the faith. A front 3 containing Diaby, Watkins and Bailey has goals in it.... OK well it didn't on Sunday, but it does..

Just need to keep it tight at the back, and we have super Emi to save us.

I'd take 2-0 and penos.

P.s. Autocorrect changed penos to penis.
I can see this being a totally open game. If we can break their press and play with some pace, and with a bit of luck going our way, I can see this being virtually any score line. Whether we win the tie or not is a different matter, but I'm hoping that we give it the full bollox, 0-2 up inside 5mins. For my tuppence worth, I believe 4th to be pretty much locked in (barring an extraordinary chain of events) and this is our chance of silverware. If the players can't find the energy for this one, they are not the team I thought they were.

I'm sure the Sultan was just managing our players with the trudging performance at the weekend and we're going to be flying out of the blocks in Athens. Absolutely blow them away we will.

Gulp.

I actually wouldn't play a front 3 . I think playing Watkins, Baily and Diaby with Rogers or as will most likely be the case Zaniolo leaves Doug and SLM with too much to do in midfield.

I'd play Tim to hold with Doug and SJM further forward and have Bailey/ Diaby , Zaniolo and Ollie

Emi.

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

Tim

WCD SJM

Bailey Ollie Zaniolo

I actually wouldn't play a front 3 . I think playing Watkins, Baily and Diaby with Rogers or as will most likely be the case Zaniolo leaves Doug and SLM with too much to do in midfield.

I'd play Tim to hold with Doug and SJM further forward and have Bailey/ Diaby , Zaniolo and Ollie

Emi.

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

Tim

WCD SJM

Bailey Ollie Zaniolo
I also think we shouldn't play all our fast attacking players from the start as fatigue is realistically going to be a factor. We're going to need fresh legs in reserve to keep a threat for 90mins. Being able to bring on Diaby and Duran on 55-60mins would help put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Emi.

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

Tim

WCD SJM

Bailey Ollie Zaniolo
Is that SJM's Latvian cousin :ROFLMAO:

Emi.

Cash Konsa Pau Digne

Tim

WCD SJM

Bailey Ollie Zaniolo
Is Zaniolo fit though?.

Or has he suffered palpitations at the thought of a few thousand noisy Greeks and made himself unavailable.

Is Zaniolo fit though?.

Or has he suffered palpitations at the thought of a few thousand noisy Greeks and made himself unavailable.
Lol. I am assuming he is . We certainly need him to be available , he is the only one who could play in that role.

I assume there'll be a press conference later.

Last edited:
No time to play ourselves into this game, got to go for it. funny thing is, i think that will suit us, so this could be interesting.

Sometimes we play better as the underdog / given no chance, like against city and arsenal twice..... and not being the favourites expecting just to show up and win against minnows like stevenage, cup semi final vs Bradford and man United