Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 291 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Daily Mail gave Martinez 7 and their keeper 7.5 - their keeper dropped the ball for the Villa goal and Martinez saved two pens - what idiots. Article also saying Martinez is arrogant and will look back with regrets when he retires :lol: - proper clown press

Yes the world cup winner who will be remembered for the most important save of all time will surely look back on this, saving 2 pens and owning the french again, with regret.

Looking to the next round we need to get the job done at Villa Park because whichever team we get the away leg will be a cauldron.

Let's fucking murder them at Villa Park please.

Genuinely thought Jovetic was long retired. Their star man appears to be the striker El Kayabi. 27 goals this season. A few names I recognise amongst them but no one we should fear.

Last edited:
Bloody hard watch that was, they were all over us in the parts of the game I got to watch at work, chased down everything which I guess may be the result of them getting the weekend off and having more to give. About 8 of us gathered round one iPhone for the shootout with me being the only Villa fan, great ending!

The Graun are saying he definitely misses the first leg of the semi.
Mmm.
Actually, changed my thinking, it is likely.
We had a number of players on 2 yellows that had they got a third they were banned. Those on 2 yellows are now free of them.

However, Emi did get the 3 before the quarters , albeit the third one in the 90 mins was wiped for the pens. So if they count all three he will be.

But maybe we can appeal the second as he was clearly asking for a ball not gesturing to the crowd.