Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 334 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Yep looks like we are back to clapping and cheering the NHS, how long before some are booing and jeering her again?
I did the training many years ago but I know I would freeze in that situation as would many people. My Mrs is a Nurse would spring to the front and take control as she does, just brilliant in those situations. I've seen her do it a couple of times on people collapsed in the street.
Likewise with my Mrs . 25 years and counting in the NHS. Always remember when we were just married she came across a tractor that had crashed off a dual carriageway down an embankment. A few people already there but it was her climbing up into the overturned cab and basically holding the drivers face together waiting for the ambulance to arrive .

I'm convinced that we have it in us to turn the match around next week but i'm worried by that team of officials. Was that just a bad performance from the ref or is something darker going on here?
That Marinakis bloke has had so many accusations against him for match fixing its a joke. The EFL tried to stop him from purchasing Forest by using the fit and proper persons test, but he soon got round that too.
In Greece he was charged with Blackmail, Bribary, blowing up a referees house, fraud and controlling a criminal enterprise. Unsurprisingly all charges were dropped, partly due to witnesses changing their statements.

So we have an owner who has been charged with bribing refs in the past and a set of officials from a country that has a long history of corrupt referees.

What could possibly go wrong?

Need some help guys! By coincidence I’m down in Birmingham with my son on Thursday night. Where’s the best place to watch the game? Bearing in mind he’s only 13!

If we get through looks like the kids will be making their debuts in the final as we'll probably have most the 1st team suspended due to a card happy ref.
Not really like a German to want total control 🤔 just remember; big smiles, big smiles
Only Diaby carded from first leg so anyone else would have to get a red to miss the final.