Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Yes alongside the Romanian and Turkish cup finals (I think) according to the Twitter thread I read.
There are so many different permutations it really isn't worth losing any sleep over at this stage . Just book some annual leave and make sure your passport is up to date if you plan on going.

Yes alongside the Romanian and Turkish cup finals (I think) according to the Twitter thread I read.

Blimey....usually the only reason anybody in England would watch those games is if you have some sort of gambling habit. This whole Conference League Play Off system has me baffled already.

Blimey....usually the only reason anybody in England would watch those games is if you have some sort of gambling habit. This whole Conference League Play Off system has me baffled already.

It's not really. It's literally just waiting to see who actually qualifies. Let the teams that have to play before us worry about it. All we have to do is beat one team over 2 games to reach the group stages. Whoever it is I'll feel confident.

So at some point a draw will be made

On some as yet unspecified dates we will play some team home and away ....

The games might be on a Thursday......

Stay tuned folks !

Europa league losers from the qualifiers also drop into the Conference qualifiers just to further complicate things

It's not really. It's literally just waiting to see who actually qualifies. Let the teams that have to play before us worry about it. All we have to do is beat one team over 2 games to reach the group stages. Whoever it is I'll feel confident.

Exactly - all we have to do keep beating teams over 2 legs and before you know it we will be in the final !

Easy !

So at some point a draw will be made

On some as yet unspecified dates we will play some team home and away ....

The games might be on a Thursday......

Stay tuned folks !
The draw for the play offs is 7 August.

The play offs will take place on 24 and 31 August.

Which are both Thursdays, funnily enough :tophat:

I was going to go to the final in Athens but noticed the ground only holds 32k and we'll be lucky to get 10k tickets, quite rightly they will go to the season ticket holders who have watched the most games in the competition.
That's if we get there of course

I was going to go to the final in Athens but noticed the ground only holds 32k and we'll be lucky to get 10k tickets, quite rightly they will go to the season ticket holders who have watched the most games in the competition.
That's if we get there of course
We'll only get about 5,000 tickets if we get there , same as the problem West Ham are currently grappling with