Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Its being debated whether we'd need to play a qualifier , some saying we are through to the proper rounds already

Some pretty useful teams are being mentioned. It's a good job we have a manager who knows what it takes to win a trophy.

I’d like Partizan away which I think is a possibility, having been there before I know it’ll be interesting as a visiting fan.

Just been out on a long pooch walk with Mrs M. Took the chance to explain exactly what European football next season involves . And introduced the fact that its on the Villa bucket list to watch them abroad. Then the killer line went in with a tempter of trip to Prague, Vienna or Spain .....(glossing over places such Kazakhstan and Macedonia)

Went very well :utv::wahey:. A fine move even if I do say so myself.

Just been out on a long pooch walk with Mrs M. Took the chance to explain exactly what European football next season involves . And introduced the fact that its on the Villa bucket list to watch them abroad. Then the killer line went in with a tempter of trip to Prague, Vienna or Spain .....(glossing over places such Kazakhstan and Macedonia)

Went very well :utv::wahey:. A fine move even if I do say so myself.
Did you explain a large part of said trips will be sat in a bar with 1000's of Villa fans singing Villa songs ?

Depending on Sevilla (where they finish and/or if they win the competition) then we will end up in either the seeded or non seeded column. We will then be drawn vs one of the opposing coloumns (seeded vs non seeded).

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpeg
    IMG_3049.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 17
Depending on Sevilla (where they finish and/or if they win the competition) then we will end up in either the seeded or non seeded column. We will then be drawn vs one of the opposing coloumns (seeded vs non seeded).

There are a couple of other scenarios taking place this week that mean we could end up seeded (or unseeded) but it's really complicated, the most obvious one we should be hoping for is that Sevilla win the Europa League final. Probably just best to wait and see what happens later this summer.

There are a couple of other scenarios taking place this week that mean we could end up seeded (or unseeded) but it's really complicated, the most obvious one we should be hoping for is that Sevilla win the Europa League final. Probably just best to wait and see what happens later this summer.
There's really no point getting exercised about this tournament until the draw for the play offs is made on August 7. Then we will know who we're playing and what to expect if we make it through to the group stages.

I believe the Basel vs Grasshoppers result from today has some bearing on matters