Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 231 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Not entirely sure what to do. Can't make the game as flying back from holiday that evening. But....bit worried that I'll need a full booking history for home games in Europe in the event of the final. Long shot I imagine anyway but I'd be gutted not being able to try if in with a chance should it go to that particular criteria for ST holders .

Last year's final out of just over 19,500 capacity Spam got about 4,500 . This year is 30,000 capacity so you are probably looking at 7-8,000 so I think it could go to those not having attended any away games in Europe.
I realise this is massively getting ahead but can't help but think forward. Lol.
BUY BUY BUY.

Almost 2600 tickets for Lille at £18 a time……! Away tickets coming down in price the further we go in the Competition…never been such heady times..!
Only if you can get one sadly. I see that have altered the criteria as well? It appears at the moment the Ajax home game is immaterial criteria wise unless I miss read it?

Only if you can get one sadly. I see that have altered the criteria as well? It appears at the moment the Ajax home game is immaterial criteria wise unless I miss read it?
Yeah home games aren’t really relevant unless you’ve been to an away game. It’s the away game criteria which is the key again. Think looking at it, it’ll be the first four criteria which will snap up all the tickets tbh.

Yeah home games aren’t really relevant unless you’ve been to an away game. It’s the away game criteria which is the key again. Think looking at it, it’ll be the first four criteria which will snap up all the tickets tbh.
It's pretty hard to do if you cannot get an away ticket. However the point I was trying to make was the criteria goes from 1 away and 1 home to then 3 home group matches. No mention of the Hibs game or Ajax games at home. So the same chance if you have been to all 5 home games as 3?

I'm thinking ahead at possible final allocations hopefully lol.

Not entirely sure what to do. Can't make the game as flying back from holiday that evening. But....bit worried that I'll need a full booking history for home games in Europe in the event of the final. Long shot I imagine anyway but I'd be gutted not being able to try if in with a chance should it go to that particular criteria for ST holders .

Last year's final out of just over 19,500 capacity Spam got about 4,500 . This year is 30,000 capacity so you are probably looking at 7-8,000 so I think it could go to those not having attended any away games in Europe.
I realise this is massively getting ahead but can't help but think forward. Lol.

Buy and sell it on.

It's pretty hard to do if you cannot get an away ticket. However the point I was trying to make was the criteria goes from 1 away and 1 home to then 3 home group matches. No mention of the Hibs game or Ajax games at home. So the same chance if you have been to all 5 home games as 3?

I'm thinking ahead at possible final allocations hopefully lol.
I personally think the Hibs game should be included as an away game. It was a game away from home in the Conference League so not sure why it isn’t.Seems a bit unfair. Tbh I could see away games possibly taking precedent later in the competition so that’s why we went to the game in Warsaw as it had the biggest allocation but I guess even that was dependent on having built up a decent away criteria though it may have filtered down to a few STH….cant remember tbh. I guess whatever way they do it, some aren’t going to be happy and that’ll be the case with the final allocation if we get there.

Problem here is it simply stops someone else from buying a ticket who wants to go and the seat lies unnecessarily empty for what is a big game.
Yup. On the club though isn't it because of the parameters they seem to be putting on cup competition criteria. It's the old argument of how do they set the levels. Doesn't matter that I have missed only one league game since we were relegated for the potential (I am.surmising here I accept) criteria for the conference final. I suspect i will be penalised for not being able to go for one leg in one round not because I can't be arsed but because sometimes other life just has to take precedence.

Reactions: BBJ
Yup. On the club though isn't it because of the parameters they seem to be putting on cup competition criteria. It's the old argument of how do they set the levels. Doesn't matter that I have missed only one league game since we were relegated for the potential (I am.surmising here I accept) criteria for the conference final. I suspect i will be penalised for not being able to go for one leg in one round not because I can't be arsed but because sometimes other life just has to take precedence.

The club won’t be arsed because the seat is sold and the money’s in the bank. Though I have seen they’ve sent emails to fans who bought Ajax tickets and didn’t go and will be removing the game from their booking history, whether they’ll do this for a home game I don’t know but final tickets will be scarce and these fine margins might come into it.

I’ve only been to the Ajax home game, the only one that hasn’t clashed with work. Haven’t bothered with buying any of the others because the final allocation will be so low I doubt I’d get anywhere near a ticket anyway without away games. I’d also rather not waste the money on something that may or may not happen.

That's what happens when we try to be fair and equitable :ROFLMAO:

There's no system that would take account of everyone's different booking history, but at least they are trying. It's part of the curse of being obsessed.