Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 201 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

To be fair he put in one decent cross and was involved in creating the Bailey half chance late on. Which isn't much but it's better than most of them managed.
He's got more European experience than most of our players, which isn't difficult I know.

I dunno. It looked like we setup for a draw from the start to me.

Agree totally.

A result that keeps very much in the tie - but hopefully not too much taken out of the tank for Sunday.

Don't forget we are 90 mins into a 270 minute run that could shape our season. Don't underestimate the influence of the spurs game on tonight's performance.

Hate these poxy competitions made to fleece the fans, and generate even more money. The third tier European competition could surely have been a knock out, or at least, one leg ties when it becomes a knock out.

That was so dull. But in many ways, because of two legs and all that, job not exactly done, but better the draw for us than Ajax.

(And yes, I desperately want us to win this thing, it is good experience and could be a building block, still ££££££ for the powers that be though, not a great cup comp)

Agree totally.

A result that keeps very much in the tie - but hopefully not too much taken out of the tank for Sunday.

Don't forget we are 90 mins into a 270 minute run that could shape our season. Don't underestimate the influence of the spurs game on tonight's performance.
Yep best to draw in Holland and beat Spurs than the other way around, Thats a game and a half of rubbish football we've played these last two games so hopefully back to the good stuff against Spurs

Well the favourites for each tournament is English so we should still be ok for 5th to get us champions league. Best way to ensure it is to finish 4th of course.
Even better get 3rd and we don't have to do the qualifying round do we?

I can't say I enjoyed that and I'm glad we didn't lose.

The Ajax players and fans were at the end of the game embarrassing

I thought it would be impossible to find a ref worse than we have in the PL but
the idiot's decision-making was totally bizarre and he shouldn't be given another game as I would even trust him to officiate a Sunday parks match.

Last edited:
I'm ok with the result just disappointed with the performance, better than losing and with SJM playing CB alongside Lenglet for the last 10 minutes or whatever it was it you have to take it