Euro 2020 thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

It had to be didn't it. It's mandatory that England play Germany at 1 out of every 2 tournaments.

It's like Euro 96 again - Scotland and Germany on home soil. Just much, much shitter, more sterile, empty and..... woke.

Germany is a better draw than France, but perhaps less good than Portugal. They seem very capable of an off day.

England have to fancy their chances. Can't complain one bit, being at Wembley again. Then if they win..... it's Sweden or Ukraine. How lucky is that. And how lucky are Ukraine, btw.

France v Germany final looks like the best bet.

England to send em packing again(hopefully)like our boys in the Battle of Britain did. 2-1 to Gareth's boys.UTB

Soon as i heard the Swedes had scored i felt for ya pal.UTB
That’s gambling for yer was a real sickener but I’ll experience the joy of getting an acca in with a last min goal soon enough it’s swings and roundabouts and as long as you keep control and don’t let it control you alls well #keepitfun

That’s gambling for yer was a real sickener but I’ll experience the joy of getting an acca in with a last min goal soon enough it’s swings and roundabouts and as long as you keep control and don’t let it control you alls well #keepitfun
My dear departed owd DAD always said to me since i turned 18, only gamble what you can afford to lose and never go chasing after money you've lost gambling.He also used to say things like A married BLADE is never short of owt to moan abart,:LOL: and being a BLADE is Character building, now you know where i get my wit and brains from.:giggle: UTB

Managed another superb trade on the Germany game.

Got on 3-2 to Germany at 1-0 down after 10 mins or so at 20/1. It reached 60/1 at one point though!

The correct score markets offer such flexibility, value and opportunity. Say Sweden are 1-0 up for example, backing 2-1 Sweden should see you trade a profit as long as there are more goals - you're covered no matter who scores next.

Managed another superb trade on the Germany game.

Got on 3-2 to Germany at 1-0 down after 10 mins or so at 20/1. It reached 60/1 at one point though!

The correct score markets offer such flexibility, value and opportunity. Say Sweden are 1-0 up for example, backing 2-1 Sweden should see you trade a profit as long as there are more goals - you're covered no matter who scores next.
I’m old school where gambling’s concerned don’t do spreads or in plays I can’t give it the time I could be called away and by the time I got back I’d have done my money and some but I’m happy having a flutter

I’m old school where gambling’s concerned don’t do spreads or in plays I can’t give it the time I could be called away and by the time I got back I’d have done my money and some but I’m happy having a flutter
D'ya think Wales will beat the Danes Bully? Should be a close game mi thinks but i think the Welsh may just have enough to win.UTB

D'ya think Wales will beat the Danes Bully? Should be a close game mi thinks but i think the Welsh may just have enough to win.UTB
The Danes are rightly favourites imo rod but it wouldn’t be a massive upset if Wales turned them over

Looking at the knockout stages then.......

Belgium v Portugal
Italy
v Austria
France v Switzerland
Croatia v Spain

Portugal v Italy
France
v Spain

France v Italy
---------------------------------------
France
v
Germany
---------------------------------------
Germany v Holland

Holland v Denmark
Sweden v Germany

Sweden v Ukraine
England v Germany
Holland
v Czech Republic
Wales v Denmark

.......... that's how I'd probably have it.

But what stands out is that Holland and Denmark have a fantastic chance of reaching the final. So do England if they beat Germany.

Wales, the greatest collection of players ever assembled, the brave victors of Baku losing to and being thoroughly ouplayed by Denmark ? Shurley shum mishtake.

In other news Henry Winter has tweeted. Southgate to be offered contract extension to Euro 2024. “We would love him to carry on beyond this contract,” says FA ceo Mark Bullingham. “Gareth knows we think he’s doing a great job and we’d like him to carry on. We’ll get into that formal conversation after the Euros.” #ENG

In other news Henry Winter has tweeted. Southgate to be offered contract extension to Euro 2024. “We would love him to carry on beyond this contract,” says FA ceo Mark Bullingham. “Gareth knows we think he’s doing a great job and we’d like him to carry on. We’ll get into that formal conversation after the Euros.” #ENG

Surprise surprise.

Let's not even wait to see whether Germany embarrass us or not.

Fuck it. Doesn't matter. Gareth's politically superb, so he stays regardless.

Wonder whether Mark Bullingham (who?) knows the first thing about football or not.......... I can guess.

Get in Denmark!

Was pleased to see Dolberg start - think he's a better option than Poulsen. Glad to see him score twice. He's been due a game like this for a while.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Out you fucking go.

Guess that embarrassment Robbie Savage is now redundant for this tournament.

Wales did well to get to last 16, but the Denmark players all played at the top of their game today and thoroughly deserved the victory.

An enjoyable watch. The Welsh exposed for all to see as the limited kick and rush outfit they are.

The hyped up gushing media coverage the team and 'the red wall' had has been nauseating.

A gulf in class between the 2 teams and it was only Denmark. Bales arrogance in suggesting Welsh fans were more passionate about football than the Italians has been shown up. The egg chasing nation will be more concerned Wyn Jones is out of the Lions tour tonight than a game of soccer. Norrington Davies will need to take the splinters out of his back side, not even in the match day squad to-day.