Euro 2020 thread | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Or Euro 2021.

I fancy Italy or Portugal to win.

Fuck England, fuck Southgate, fuck 'the knee'.

Come on Ukraine, come on Poland, come on Russia.

Just hope the tournament has something resembling a proper atmosphere to it, with crowds more like what we're seeing in Russia and Ukraine recently and not the Covid fanatic nations in Western Europe.

COME ON ENGLAND,let's have a party.:party::toot: Good luck to the BLADES academy lads that are in the squad.UTB

I'm not a great fan of our international team and certainly wouldn't pay to watch them live, but I certainly wouldn't wish them any bad luck. Don't grasp why anybody would but as they say there's nothing stranger than folk.

i love england and our queen,its losing its identity as each day passes,but im english and ill endevour to spread all our traditions where ever and when ever i can ,especially into my two lads. up the blades and god save the queen.

southgate and his style so far is totally cowardice ,we have the greatest amount of flare we,ve ever had and watch he,ll play wi two defensive midfielders.
my team would be
......................pickford.....................
walker.......stones...mcguire.........tripier..........
...........................rice....................
...................mount...belingham...........
foden..............................................grealish
....................kane..............................
just go for it for once just fuckin once.

portugal to win it .we,ll lose in semis

Germany warming up with a difficult 7-1 win against Latvia.

Surprised The Finger Sniffer is still managing them.

Ukraine beat Cyprus 4-0 earlier. Easy game, but they do look slick. Could be a surprise package.

I'd like us to do well. I'm never usually bothered about it, just something to watch. I think the tournament has been downplayed with the possibility of three nations being able to qualify - why they made it 24 teams is beyond me. Scotland wouldn't have qualified without it. Would have like to have seen Ireland here though.

I'd like us to do well. I'm never usually bothered about it, just something to watch. I think the tournament has been downplayed with the possibility of three nations being able to qualify - why they made it 24 teams is beyond me. Scotland wouldn't have qualified without it. Would have like to have seen Ireland here though.
I see Egan's hit the bar with a very good header for Ireland in the first half in their friendly v Hungary,he's also the skipper.The ground looks almost full of fans does anyone know what they're doing differently in Hungary to have so many fans in the ground? Before the tenbob brigade start gobbin this aint me havin a dig at Boris and his buffons either.:p UTB

I see Egan's hit the bar with a very good header for Ireland in the first half in their friendly v Hungary,he's also the skipper.The ground looks almost full of fans does anyone know what they're doing differently in Hungary to have so many fans in the ground? Before the tenbob brigade start gobbin this aint me havin a dig at Boris and his buffons either.:p UTB

Dunno mate but Hungary march to their own drum. They take no shit from anyone. Hope that helps. BTW Budapest along with Berlin and Lisbon is the absolutely best city in Europe by a country mile to visit.

The likes of Hungary along with Ukraine and Russia aren't slaves to hysteria like the Western European nations are. The crowds reflect that. Fair play to them. It's the countries like that I want to do well.

• Hungarians with government-issued immunity cards can now go indoors to a host of recreational venues, as part of the country’s loosening of coronavirus restrictions.

1623182261809.png

Possibly something fans in UK will have to carry.

I have France winning it, I will support England, mainly because my kids still get excited by it. Think they will get done in the last 16. Southgate is not up to the task and defensively we will struggle

France with Benzema should be formidable - what a waste it's been with him all these years. Just can't see them winning it this time.

Portugal and Italy really seem to have it together. Italy with Mancini in charge and this new, fresh band of creative talent in midfield and attack should give them a great chance. Would like to see them win it as well.

Dunno mate but Hungary march to their own drum. They take no shit from anyone. Hope that helps. BTW Budapest along with Berlin and Lisbon is the absolutely best city in Europe by a country mile to visit.

Once this Pandemic has settled itself down and its completely out of the woods with no restrictions then I'd like to do more traveling. Did Rome in 2019 with the Mrs - had a great time.

Once this Pandemic has settled itself down and its completely out of the woods with no restrictions then I'd like to do more traveling. Did Rome in 2019 with the Mrs - had a great time.

Do visit Budapest. Stunningly beautiful, incredible architecture, the Danube seperating the two parts, Buda and Pest , a unique history, great atmosphere, ruin pubs,(look them up. Szimpla is the flagship), and cheap as chips as are the flights from East Midlands.

Lisbon is a must visit as well.

Do visit Budapest. Stunningly beautiful, incredible architecture, the Danube seperating the two parts, Buda and Pest , a unique history, great atmosphere, ruin pubs,(look them up. Szimpla is the flagship), and cheap as chips as are the flights from East Midlands.

Lisbon is a must visit as well.
How many have you shagged in Buda and Pest then Sean?It's hard to believe you aint mentioned the numbers already mi owd pal.:grinning: UTB

Last edited: