EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 229 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

The other real problems are that [1] they never spec the task properly and [2] they then change their minds on everything.

Spot on, the basis of all projects that come in on time to budget are signed off detailed scope/requirements under formal change control. The large consultancies/integrators encourage requirements to be foggy or unsigned and then charge for all changes, its where their extra profits come from. Have even persuaded people that using the agile method cuts time but in fact leads to the chaos.

I reckon he's saying that you're an ugly racist.

If I'm wrong and he isn't saying that, then let me say what most of us on here think:

You're a ugly racist.

“Faisal Islam (born Manchester 1977) telling us brits scary stories”. VG if you can’t see that’s a racist comment I’m truly sorry for you.

Same old stuff with nothing to back it up.

How does it feel to have so many people accuse you of racism and call you a racist?

Does it make you feel good?

Or do you instead think you're not a racist and we've all got it wrong?

Come on, give us an answer, what is it? Are you proud to be a racist or are you not a racist, we've all just got you wrong?

Yeah , I saw that. Sky's Political Editor , Faisal Islam , telling us Brits scary stories !

He's born in Manchester and went to Cambridge and later City University.

The bloke is British.

Your sentence I've quoted implies that Faisal Islam isn't British, because he's got an Islamic name.

It also implies that he's lying rather than reporting.

That is racist.

He's born in Manchester and went to Cambridge and later City University.

The bloke is British.

Your sentence I've quoted implies that Faisal Islam isn't British, because he's got an Islamic name.

That is racist.

Yes. Racist. I think this sort of wording has to be confronted. Unfortunately it may become more common after brexit.

He's loving this attention. He knows exactly what he is doing. More tissues please Mrs VG.

Do remember that apparently it's ok because he's politely vile unlike Wayne who tends to use strong language when calling out vile racism.

“Border Force planning for a possible "no-deal" Brexit warns the government of "significant outbound queues" at the Eurostar and a "degradation of border security".
In a leaked presentation, the key Home Office agency admits for the first time it will not be able to distinguish between EU residents and new EU arrivals.
It says there is the possibility of "disruption", "loss of data" and an "additional clandestine threat" emerging from less co-operation with EU nations.
The no-deal plan - which would come in if the UK leaves the EU with no agreements on a future relationship - also assumes that UK citizens will no longer have access to "e-gates" when travelling to the EU, but EU citizens coming to the UK will be allowed access.”

Leaked, eh? Sort of thing Sky News thrives upon. I am surprised they did not add "from an unnamed source" in usual fashion.

One end of the Eurostar is in the UK, is it not?

In the event of no deal, let's say the EU could deprive UK citizens of access to e-gates on their side of the channel, as "assumed".

What, exactly, would prevent us retaliating in similar fashion?

Heard the best reason for voting leave the other day. Woman in Brighton said her elderly neighbour voted leave to bring back the good old days when her husband was still alive.

Wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. Decided to laugh.

Democracy eh?

Gillsbluenose, you’re ignoring (purposely?) the most significant part of the report, the bit that says they’re admitting that they won’t be able to distinguish between E.U. residents and new E.U. arrivals. That’s the bit that makes a mockery of all the guff about control of borders.

'Your sentence I've quoted implies that Faisal Islam isn't British, because he's got an Islamic name.

That is racist'

I haven't implied anything , it is what you have inferred. I haven't mentioned race , you have. Swap Faisal Islam for say , Beth Rigby and it makes no difference , us Brits are still being told scare stories.

As for lying , I didn't say that , you did.
Sky news have been caught out several times for twisting words and manipulating stories.

'Your sentence I've quoted implies that Faisal Islam isn't British, because he's got an Islamic name.

That is racist'

I haven't implied anything , it is what you have inferred. I haven't mentioned race , you have. Swap Faisal Islam for say , Beth Rigby and it makes no difference , us Brits are still being told scare stories.

As for lying , I didn't say that , you did.
Sky news have been caught out several times for twisting words and manipulating stories.

You are a racist and a coward.

The entire board knows it and you don't even deny it.

You're an embarrassment. To our football club, to our country, but most of all to yourself.