EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 225 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

'and some people have shown racist tendancies'

Anyone who voted leave is in someway racist , according to the remainers.
As I wrote before, those who voted Brexit were racists, those that weren't were cnts. Plus, there were those who were worried about EU parliament getting too close to us such as Mr A *** of Lincoln.

Will you get very upset if Brexit doesnt actually happen?

He may, but I won't.

It is an issue that has now become part of the national consciousness and the split in opinion is still hovering around 50/50 so another referendum if it happens could go either way. We are talking about more than a handful of Eurosceptic MPs now.

If Brexit is reversed at this stage do you think it would just be accepted and that the issue will go away as if the first vote never happened?

In my very humble opinion, I see signs that the issues where the EU are getting it wrong will get progressively worse. They are not open to reform and the more recently admitted countries would vote against it anyway.

That is purely my feeling and a prediction. The remainers have bought up all the crystal balls.

If Brexit is reversed at this stage do you think it would just be accepted and that the issue will go away as if the first vote never happened?

The debate will rumble on for another 20 years until demographic changes in our population make Remain the majority.

As I wrote before, those who voted Brexit were racists, those that weren't were cnts. Plus, there were those who were worried about EU parliament getting too close to us such as Mr A *** of Lincoln.
What percentage of the 17 million leave voters are racist, and what percentage were just cnts? Do you know?

Actually, it depends how you read it.

My interpretation is that saying those who voted Brexit were racists implies that they all are. Therefore, then going on to say those that weren't (racists) were cnts can only apply to those who voted remain or did not vote at all.

Or more generally that if you are not racist, you are a ***.

Radical views from WK.:hmmm:

Actually, it depends how you read it.

My interpretation is that saying those who voted Brexit were racists implies that they all are. Therefore, then going on to say those that weren't (racists) were cnts can only apply to those who voted remain or did not vote at all.

Or more generally that if you are not racist, you are a ***.

Radical views from WK.:hmmm:

You might be right - it was poorly worded but I think he was referring to Brexit voters

Agree, as nearly all concerned have accepted, this would be utter madness:hmmm:

Nick Boles told the BBC that some non-Cabinet ministers had told him directly they would quit if whipped against a bill allowing parliamentarians to demand Article 50 be extended for fresh talks with Brussels.

Speaking to the Radio 4 podcast Political Thinking the Grantham and Stamford MP also said members of his local Tory party in Lincolnshire may try to deselect him because of his stance on Brexit and said he continued to receive death threats.

'he continued to receive death threats.'

Where the hell are we going in this country ????

Nick Boles told the BBC that some non-Cabinet ministers had told him directly they would quit if whipped against a bill allowing parliamentarians to demand Article 50 be extended for fresh talks with Brussels.

Speaking to the Radio 4 podcast Political Thinking the Grantham and Stamford MP also said members of his local Tory party in Lincolnshire may try to deselect him because of his stance on Brexit and said he continued to receive death threats.

It will get infinitely worse if Brexit is stopped.
The govt know this too.
The establishment and media are doing everything they can to defy the will of the people.

It only takes a few taps on the keyboard so I doubt that any high profile person has not had at least one message you could define as a death threat. Do you think Nigel Farage has never had one?

I think Boles needs to pay more attention to the reasons he may be deselected. Legally taking no deal off the table takes all negotiating power away from the UK and plays in to the hands of the EU.

Last edited: