England Winter Cricket thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

England Winter Cricket thread

Well played England! Great game to watch that.
I prefer a more even bat and ball contest eg WCUP Final,but , these days, some of that striking beggars belief.
Jonny's flick off his legs sailing for 6 over sq. leg, the shot he played off the no ball a low ,wide full toss that he carved over point. His hand speed and pure striking make it sound like a bullet when he catches it right.

Sounds like there's been some magnificent batting done today.Brilliant by hitting Jonny&Stokes.So Buttler's a winning skipper then.:yes: UTB

I was waiting for the discussion on his dropped catches, I must have missed it !!
See post 489 RAB,

Posted almost simultaneously with his 2nd Major Clanger- an apt sobriquet for his keeping.

He's contributed 2 runs in 2 innings with 2 catches in 2 matches.

Jonny's trailing with 1 catch to his name but does have 216 runs more :p

I was waiting for the discussion on his dropped catches, I must have missed it !!
I haven't watched any of the limited overs games in India Redders and i'm not disputing Buttler aint the greatest stumper England's ever had.I do think when he does bat well(which does happen) if you're someone who slates him then why not give credit when it's due.It just seems that some aren't prepared to give him credit no matter how well he does but as soon as he drops a ball(ack)they're are posting criticism before the ball's hit the deck but hey ho each to their own.Are you still Cycling regularly? Hope you're well and stay safe mi owd pal.UTB

See post 489 RAB,

Posted almost simultaneously with his 2nd Major Clanger- an apt sobriquet for his keeping.

He's contributed 2 runs in 2 innings with 2 catches in 2 matches.

Jonny's trailing with 1 catch to his name but does have 216 runs more :p

As pointed out TT, I was indeed referring to the Sky coverage.

I haven't watched any of the limited overs games in India Redders and i'm not disputing Buttler aint the greatest stumper England's ever had.I do think when he does bat well(which does happen) if you're someone who slates him then why not give credit when it's due.It just seems that some aren't prepared to give him credit no matter how well he does but as soon as he drops a ball(ack)they're are posting criticism before the ball's hit the deck but hey ho each to their own.Are you still Cycling regularly? Hope you're well and stay safe mi owd pal.UTB

I won't give credit Rodders, when the opinions of the Pundits don't do the same, if all received the same then I may be different, but others are and have been axed for less than old Lead Gloves's performances, that is My issue and I suspect TT's too........

Yes all good here thanks, am safe and well. Jabbed up and waiting for my second dose, still getting out and about on the old push iron.

Who are these pundits you speak of Bully? Is Bumble still doing it? I can't believe Sky haven't approached owd TT to do some punditry on Cricket.:yes: UTB
Have someone speak the truth you mean ??

That ended when they sidelined Sir Geoff.