ENGLAND v Scotland | Page 3 | Vital Football

ENGLAND v Scotland

Grealish is clearly necessary, to any non football retard, but the Germans must be laughing at us about Sancho being a perennial sub.

Grealish on for Mount and Rashford on for Kane for me. Kane’s been a total passenger, playing like a carthorse.

Utter dogshit. Southtwat needs to do a Warnock on the fu c kin g lot of them and yes. Grealish needs to be on for Mount. I'd hoik Sterling off as well and put Rashford on. Also Trippier for James.

I will have a bet if Grealish does come on it will be for Foden or Mount. WHY keep both Rice and Philips on has Southgate got a bet on 0-0 ?.Totally boring yes man management.

He's also an amazing footballer and one of very few who actually take players on - so constantly gets fouled. Diving is part of the game now unfortunately.

Hope he plays tonight - he adds a dimension to the England team that nobody else is capable of.
No it fucking isn't it cheating and greasy Jack it one of the biggest cheats in the game, if football in general as got to come to this let's pack the fucker in now!!

Soft lad Che with a real 'I'll show them' performance. He was English four months ago. Mind you Grealish and Rice were Irish a few years back.

Southgate's kneelers may go on and win this but it's a team far less than the sum of it's parts. It's an outrage that Southgate will likely get another Euros and two world cups.

England are really as slow and negative as United. Boring as to watch.

Scotland corner. Pickford punches. Sterling has it and the whole f u c king England team walk slowly out. Utter shyte.
Said this it’s like watching us last season slow ponderous no desire to go forward with any urgency always up against 2 banks of organised defenders we could play all weekend like this and not score it needs more urgency to get forward quicker pull em about a bit and create a bit of panic but not goin to happen with this line up

W@N KER SOUTHSAP FUCKIN W@N KER

dunno what’s more astonishing Southgate taking foden off or the fact I can say fuckin but not wan ker on here

Fucking hell

Not Sterling
Not Phillips
Not Mount.

But it's Foden he takes off.

Remarkable.

What a fucking spaz.

At last, he's brought on Grealish. Unfortunately he's taken off the only other player capable of turning the game to do it.