ENGLAND v Scotland | Page 2 | Vital Football

ENGLAND v Scotland

I agree Grealish is brilliant Germaine and the Football law makers could stop diving/cheating easily.All they need to do is look at games and when someone has dived without being pulled up by the ref,they give a yellow card and when they have enough yellow cards they get banned, the managers will soon stop the divers/cheats doing it when they're getting banned on a regular basis.UTB

Should we be expecting too much for the blokes tasked with controlling the game on the field to stamp out this cheating, it is entirely in their hands to stamp it out, the standard of refereeing and the VAR interpretations in this Tournament so far has been head and shoulders above the bilge we are fed week in week out.

Not aimed at you Rod, just expressing my growing frustration with a product growing more alien than the game I grew up playing and enjoying. so much so, that I seriously considered passing it by and going to watch local lower league this coming Season, it won't take much to finish me off.

Should we be expecting too much for the blokes tasked with controlling the game on the field to stamp out this cheating, it is entirely in their hands to stamp it out, the standard of refereeing and the VAR interpretations in this Tournament so far has been head and shoulders above the bilge we are fed week in week out.

Not aimed at you Rod, just expressing my growing frustration with a product growing more alien than the game I grew up playing and enjoying. so much so, that I seriously considered passing it by and going to watch local lower league this coming Season, it won't take much to finish me off.
The Greatest sport on the planet run by clowns mi owd pal,i've said so for many years,but i'm hooked for life Redders,especially where our beloved BLADES are concerned.Hope you're well,have you had both your covid jabs yet? UTB

The Greatest sport on the planet run by clowns mi owd pal,i've said so for many years,but i'm hooked for life Redders,especially where our beloved BLADES are concerned.Hope you're well,have you had both your covid jabs yet? UTB

Yes Rodders all jabbed up with nowhere to go..........Except on the old push iron, that is.

The bad thing about the Croatia game is it cemented Southsap's excuse to start two defensive mids and Sterling every game.

If Grealish doesn't start a single game that's criminal.

James and Shaw is an improvement for tonight. Shame about Maguire.

Keep an eye on the ref Mateu Lahoz.
The Spanish Clattenburg "it's all about me"
He's the only one I have ever known get abuse from all corners of the ground just for coming out onto the pitch to warm up.
Absolutely hated round these parts.

Quite pleased for Che Adams. Looking sharp. Developed very well. Deserves to be here. You know, apart from not being Scottish.

Is this fucking fool Matterface the best ITV have btw?

Love how he suggested during the submission act before kick off that 'this is one thing that unites both countries' as if other countries don't care because they don't submit to it.

What a steaming pile of chatshit between Twatterface and that Jock tnuc McTwat.
James looks a complete bombscare and we can't keep missing chances we absolutely must convert at this level.

Sterling an absent passenger so far and Englands passing in general is non league standard. Actually England are playing like Sheffield United last season it's that bad.

Why Philips and Rice ?. The Scots are there for the taking but we are missing that creative link. That was top save

England are really as slow and negative as United. Boring as to watch.

Scotland corner. Pickford punches. Sterling has it and the whole f u c king England team walk slowly out. Utter shyte.