England Belongs To Us | Page 7 | Vital Football

England Belongs To Us

Whoaaa Steve. I have never called Priti Patel bitch face and nor has CarerKate It's unfair and unkind to take it out on an individual. If Priti Patel was a board member I'd certainly call for an apology and I hope Buddha refrains from using that language. I respect your right to express your views and to call out abusive language, sometimes I agree with you. Be generous and apologise

Just pointing out the double standards, Jo (and in no way do directed at you). People rightly complaining at vile online abuse whilst in the next breath doing just that…

What an excellent post Chris. Most people have no idea of a carer's work - mine is mainly elder care and it is far from tucking up old ladies in bed for the night and there have been days during this pandemic when I have been run off my feet but I will not elaborate on that and give a hard luck story. Some of you who post on here may just be grateful (highly unlikely in some cases) that you will be able to get the care you may need as you approach old age.
There are a lot of comments about me on here today, so as a "vile left wing liar" I will try to answer them all. In response to Valencia, Gimmer has never said anything to me about you bullying him and his 59 year old Anglia is amazingly still going strong. In actual fact he has never mentioned you at all.
In response to how do I know there are very few women posting on here - obviously I do not know for sure. As someone has previously mentioned given the mainly male user names I assumed most are male and I would be interested to know if there are actually any other women who post on here.
I am not black nor Muslim but unlike some who post on here I am not prejudiced towards them. I am sure I may have missed a few points so await Tarian and Steve Treacle to correct and subsequently insult me not that I will lose too much sleep over it.

Respect for what you do and I am not going to insult you, but if you open up your offering on this forum insulting others, be prepared to get some comeback and challenge in kind. Sorry, because you’re a carer and female does not change that for me.

Didn't take long for some people to forget how much we supposedly appreciated the carers and hospital staff in our society. I expect they gave them a clap last year and the George Cross will do wonders to reduce the stress and backlog - not.

As I say above, does undertaking a worthwhile and key profession mean your views can’t be challenged? Just because you comeback against someone who is insulting about others and challenge them, does that mean you don’t have respect for their worthwhile profession and service?

So what you are saying is that because someone undertakes a noble career, they can’t be challenged or criticised? As far as I am aware, pretty much the first thing Carerkate (and, call me suspicious, I’m not not unconvinced it’s not an alias - we’ve seen it before) said in this forum was calling someone they don’t like a “repulsive racist”, accusing anyone who likes Priti Patel as probably supporting the racist defacing of Rashford’s statue (where have we seen those sort of disgraceful antics before, I wonder?) Can we all add our worthwhile jobs and careers to our username and then we’ll be exempt from criticism and challenge?

It was a mural of Rashford, not a statue.

Anyway, are you referring to the Colston statue? If you are and you're trying to draw some kind of comparison between that and that the defacing of the Rashford mural then you're being absurd.

One was targeted as act of anti-racism and the other one was targeted as an act of racism. Are these things really comparable in your mind?

Anyway, are you referring to the Colston statue? If you are and you're trying to draw some kind of comparison between that and that the defacing of the Rashford mural then you're being absurd.

One was targeted as act of anti-racism and the other one was targeted as an act of racism. Are these things really comparable in your mind?

I was thinking more of Churchill and war memorials to be honest, but I guess you’d say Churchill and our fallen are “racist” and their memorials deservedly desecrated, regardless of the fact most of us find it highly offensive - and I fully condemn the Rashford mural vandalism.

I was thinking more of Churchill and war memorials to be honest, but I guess you’d say Churchill and our fallen are “racist” and their memorials deservedly desecrated, regardless of the fact most of us find it highly offensive - and I fully condemn the Rashford mural vandalism.

I probably have got different opinions than you re Churchill. But to be fair to you, I get where you're coming from if we're talking about the Churchill statue. Whereas I just couldn't comprehend a comparison with the toppling of the Colston statue.

I suppose it's maybe a but different because Churchill is dead. But I do get why some people were offended at the vandalism of the Churchill statue.

Not the turf mohican though, that was harmless and wonderful!

As I say above, does undertaking a worthwhile and key profession mean your views can’t be challenged? Just because you comeback against someone who is insulting about others and challenge them, does that mean you don’t have respect for their worthwhile profession and service?

I agree with you. Those who enter the arena must be prepared to participate on equal terms, even if we don't all enter the arena on equal terms. I think though, we all do a bit of reading of others in terms of the latter. I rubbish Buddha, for example, in a way that I would not dream of rubbishing others on here because I think he's up for it and knows I'm not a dickhead. I think we all make these little calculations most of the time. It's tricky though because it's always a short step away from getting it wrong -patronizing, stereotyping or just flat out being hurtful.

No, I'm sure "coloured person" is the politically incorrect term. "Person of colour" is the correct term to use as far as I'm aware (although that may have changed recently).
I’m just chuffed that after two years of BLM telling us that only white people can be racist, it now turns out that a woman of colour can now also be racist 😉

They are comparable aren't they (similar to each other)? Not equal maybe, but similar.

The paint attack on the Cereal Cafe in Shoreditch as well. Different reason, but similar action.

My point of view is simpler than yours. I think all 3 of the acts of vandalism are bad (with the Rashford mural vandalism being the worst of the 3). Your point of view is more difficult to understand ( though I'll imagine you'll try and explain).

I probably have got different opinions than you re Churchill. But to be fair to you, I get where you're coming from if we're talking about the Churchill statue. Whereas I just couldn't comprehend a comparison with the toppling of the Colston statue.

I suppose it's maybe a but different because Churchill is dead. But I do get why some people were offended at the vandalism of the Churchill statue.

Not the turf mohican though, that was harmless and wonderful!

And even more so the cenotaph vandalism by BLM, but I would note that one of the counter protesters from the far right Robinson mob pissed in the memorial for the PC killed by the Islamic terrorist, which was equally odious, but suspect probably more due to him being so hammered he didn’t know or care where he was going rather than the deliberate desecration by BLM. And as I said before, that is precisely why I don’t support taking the knee - for me it was the gesture and symbolism of those who committed these acts of desecration, and not because I’m racist or against anti-racism gestures.

So what you are saying is that because someone undertakes a noble career, they can’t be challenged or criticised? As far as I am aware, pretty much the first thing Carerkate (and, call me suspicious, I’m not not unconvinced it’s not an alias - we’ve seen it before) said in this forum was calling someone they don’t like a “repulsive racist”, accusing anyone who likes Priti Patel as probably supporting the racist defacing of Rashford’s statue (where have we seen those sort of disgraceful antics before, I wonder?) Can we all add our worthwhile jobs and careers to our username and then we’ll be exempt from criticism and challenge?
You obviously can't help yourself can you. I am using an "alias" now, wow - you have sussed me I am really Priti Patel. Not sure what your problem is but I suspect you never had many toys as a child.

What's all this, "lady of colour", stuff?! You old gimmers are showing your age!

I think that expression is politically incorrect these days. Not that I care for politic correctness.

I'm not offended by the use of the term but I don't like it much and don't use it myself. However, I believe that some people who don't have white skin are offended by it, or at least don't particularly like it. And that's more relevant than whether or not I like it anyway!

Just saying, that's all.

i dont use it do not agree with it, just using the jokermans words to reply.

me and every one of my black and asian friends or relatives still use the same terms all of the times. Black is black and indian subcontinent is asian.

they all hate and do not use BAME or other crap. strange that the woke gang do not realise that black and indians are just as racist as any white person and also wont use stupid politically correct wording.

my wife answers to brown, asian or mostly 'mind your own f business'. my kids only - mind your business lol.

Respect for what you do and I am not going to insult you, but if you open up your offering on this forum insulting others, be prepared to get some comeback and challenge in kind. Sorry, because you’re a carer and female does not change that for me.
A carer and a female really, oh sorry I must have misunderstood when you said I was using an alias. Thank god I do not have to care for many people like you.

I’m just chuffed that after two years of BLM telling us that only white people can be racist, it now turns out that a woman of colour can now also be racist 😉
It's a shock to me.

(It isn't actually - in answer to your previous question do I know anyone overtly racist? No, not really. But I have heard people express racist opinions about others and they have been from blacks (Africans about West Indians, West Indians about Asians). White folk really are restrained in comparison!).

this has been played out in parliament. patel made a statement defending her right to be listened to on the subject of her own childhood as an asian without disdain from black labour MPs.

tory minister Kemi Badenoch (nigerian heritage) also defended the right of any black or asian person having their own individual opinion instead of having to be part of a single gang.
As she said black labour MPs and the woke brigade do not speak for all and have always used the not black enough or uncle tom smears.

You obviously can't help yourself can you. I am using an "alias" now, wow - you have sussed me I am really Priti Patel. Not sure what your problem is but I suspect you never had many toys as a child.

I didn’t accuse you of that. I just suggested that it wasn’t beyond the realms of possibility. It has been done here before. You have certainly made a great start in ingratiating yourself to people on a lower league football forum by being confrontational from the off without, as far as I can see, mentioning anything of substance to do with football and not one mention of GFC. The “carer” tag may, for some, absolve you of any criticism and whilst I doff my hat to you for that, it doesn’t mean I won’t challenge your comments.

Last edited: