Eating meat is immoral | Page 10 | Vital Football

Eating meat is immoral

I cut back yesterday and had scrambled egg on toast. However it’s not as tasty as my normal 4 rashers of bacon 🥓 and 2 runny fried eggs. 🍳
I might try a beans 🫘 on toast option at the weekend

I hope those beans haven't been fertilised on cow manure?
Pollinating insects, wind and self-pollination fertilise seeds. Manure is used to condition and mildly fertilise the soil, and urine in the manure is the main fertiliser. Most manure used to grow farm crops is slurry from sewage farms so is vegan friendly. It is usually not sufficiently rotted, though, so washes out and pollutes rivers and ground water. There, you have learned something today.

It may be of some comfort for him to hear the story of a steak pie I had away at Rochdale once upon time. Within minutes of eating the said thing I was shitting through the eye of a needle. Thank god there were only about 100 city fans there and toilet access was easy.

Pollinating insects, wind and self-pollination fertilise seeds. Manure is used to condition and mildly fertilise the soil, and urine in the manure is the main fertiliser. Most manure used to grow farm crops is slurry from sewage farms so is vegan friendly. It is usually not sufficiently rotted, though, so washes out and pollutes rivers and ground water. There, you have learned something today.

Oh you forgot you can make explosive material as well from manure.

Hope YOU have learnt something today.

I like a nice Tarka curry, it's similar to a Korma........but a little otter!!!!!

I'll get me sealskin coat!!!