Donny match?? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Donny match??

Crikey, he took all three goals superbly. Got to be a shoe in for a start Saturday now.

Shoo-in. Yes, I agree. Andrade got two at Boston as well, so theoretically that makes five goals in pre-season friendlies.

Has anyone else noticed that we have only conceded two goals in our last six games, and none in our last four? Different personnel at various times, of course.

Let`s get some width on the pitch Saturday switch to 442 and include Andrade (Saturday no width at Noton)
bookies offering 4/5 on Lincoln win.
we just need to take care of Anderson their playmaker and close off Taylor, set piece merchant play leftside ,decent crosser and good shot to boot.

I was surprised that Andrade didn't start at Northampton. From the evidence of these goals and what I saw of him in pre season he has to be possibly our most exciting and direct player. He could terrorise League 2 defences imo!

andrade was set up there by rhead [holding off the defender] for goal one
set up by superb luque? through ball for goal two
set up by superb pett? through ball for goal three
getting decent supply to the forwards is just as important, we didn't have that enough on saturday.

and it depends how good that donny opposition was. andrade was set up by rhead on saturday and dragged it well wide.

Surely Pett & Andrade have to start?!

They have both been sensational in the pre-season and looked like they continued in the same vein in BCD friendly.

andrade was set up there by rhead [holding off the defender] for goal one
set up by superb luque? through ball for goal two
set up by superb pett? through ball for goal three
getting decent supply to the forwards is just as important, we didn't have that enough on saturday.

and it depends how good that donny opposition was. andrade was set up by rhead on saturday and dragged it well wide.

for some of those goals the Donny defence looked like they had just left the curry house 10 minutes prior to the game, after a full nosh and 6 bottles of Cobra each
success in these games is difficult to evaluate. imo