do you trust montanier with transfer dealings | Page 2 | Vital Football

do you trust montanier with transfer dealings

PM was here when he was signed. Are we suggesting PM had no involvement in the incomings of players and this was Pereira's role? I guess, as we never heard from Pereira we never found out his exact role.

they were all pereira n fawaz as far as im aware, including the sales of players too lets nor forget. i trust him for the same reasons as id keep him, he has told us our players are poor so logically he can buy better

Monty plays them, and in some cases week in and out like the clown.

Of course he was involved

Easy to blame Ex DOF

I mean what did he do. He didn't have office at ground. Rarely there. Never did interviews. A ghost and now easy fall guy.

Whatever he did do was shit and that includes helping appoint Monty.

Monty is also hugely responsible for player brought in and as nice as he is he has been an absolute disaster.

I think he's been given time as he's foreign. If he was English like the likes of freedman, cotterill etc who haven't had great records in English football (but done more than Monty here) he would of been hounded out for his dreadful record. Instead fans keep clinging on that it'll all suddenly click.

It won't!!

Widdow - 3/1/2017 15:12

Monty plays them, and in some cases week in and out like the clown.

Of course he was involved

Easy to blame Ex DOF

I mean what did he do. He didn't have office at ground. Rarely there. Never did interviews. A ghost and now easy fall guy.

Whatever he did do was shit and that includes helping appoint Monty.

Monty is also hugely responsible for player brought in and as nice as he is he has been an absolute disaster.

I think he's been given time as he's foreign. If he was English like the likes of freedman, cotterill etc who haven't had great records in English football (but done more than Monty here) he would of been hounded out for his dreadful record. Instead fans keep clinging on that it'll all suddenly click.

It won't!!

I don't think it will either and it pains me to say it as we really do need to back a manager.

He's just not up to organising a team and even when the squad had less injuries, he constantly changed the team.

We need to back a manager, but we have to back a good one. It's no use him staying around just for the sake of it.

ZedRed - 3/1/2017 13:12

Responses to this:

1) Is the takeover actually happening?
2) Will it happen during the transfer window?
3) By the time the takeover happens (if it happens) will there be any value for money players even left available?
4) Will Montainer be retained should the takeover actually go through?
5) If the takeover actually goes through and Montanier happens to be retained, has Montanier actually even thought about this?
6) If he has thought about this, does he even know what budget is going to be available to him?

So many questions.

1. Yes, a new company was formed on 26th Nov 2016 to run the club.
It looks like money has been provided to finance the club in the mean time - 2.2m according to the charge - could be wrong on that though.

2. This week apparently, maybe even tomorrow if the rumour mill is correct .

3. No, there are never any value for money signings during the January window; desperate signings are always expensive signings

4. No. He stated on the Radio last night that the new owners have not even spoken with him; if that is correct he is a dead man walking.
It is totally inconceivable that things have got to this stage and the managers situation has not been discussed within the JMI circle.
Trevor Watkins (JMI advisor/potential CEO) has been to the last few games so will know what the situation is.

5. PM said that he has targets in mind but does not know what budget he is working to.

6. No, see above.

plus we have links to about 6 appointments/roles within the club.. tho not actually a manager

people will be asking to get rowit in next after he's won every cup and competition in sight the last 2 years zzz another df

"Shocked and Saddened to see G R gone,
Although recently I did have doubts about his ability to blend the players he bought into the club and improve us as a team, Most have been left on the bench or not in the squad ? The system of sitting back allowing the opposition to attack us has now been exposed as they all know how we play and how to beat us, the last 6-7 games we have struggled and when we have won it has been fortunate rather than by deserving the result ? Playing too deep especially at home has put the defense under so much pressure no wonder we have shipped so many goals,"

PM any day of the week but with better players! You reds!

Its a shame SP wasnt up to it as a manager because his signings have been great
Britt, antonio, mancienne, chris burke, etc. On!y fryatt because of the injuries has been a major let down. As for montanier, I just dont trust him full stop. Hes not up to the job so get someone in who is ( gary rowett or nigel pesrson for me) and let them have the funds.

Well if PM says he has had zero conversations with the potential new owners then he is clearly not part of their plans

Either that or the takeover is a long way off still

Surely they would need to ask his views on Lansbury if nothing else?

Why so much hate is directed at PP I'll never understand if he had this freedom to do what he wanted sign players on inflated fees & wages why'd he leave? Oh yeah we spent fook all & he as with every other CEO or director or whatever he had no control so fooked off & thought I'd rather not get paid than work under this shit

FAWAZ OUT OUT OUT