Do you support the bid from Moreno Yes/No | Vital Football

Do you support the bid from Moreno Yes/No

Do you support the bid from Moreno?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

TRUE BELIEVER

Vital Football Hero
Do you support the bid from Moreno. Please answer Yes or No. Most of us have given our reasons on the other threads so no need for detail.

Yes.

The EFL being previously unhappy would've made me say no but with Cristo removed and the EFL seemingly satisfied I'm more on the fence. I've said the lack of endorsment and enthusiasm by those who know more than us makes me feel quite uneasy.

But without knowing the details about what the SC and Nandy are not keen on - to judge for myself, i don't think we have enough info to support or condemn. So I'll abstain until we know more.

Yes, but a bit concerned.
But I believe the SC didn't like the terms of the proposed agreement with the SC rather than the whole bid.
I also don't believe LN doesn't support the bid, I believe she has a preferred option of local ownership but has not said anything specific against the Spanish bid, except to call for it to be rejected by EFL if they were unhappy, but purely because it was dragging on too long and we need to move forward instead of pontificating.

I feel more comfortable with it since Cristo has left considering his record and money. Moreno is a good egg but I'm still unsure on the involvement. I don't know why but I would like to see a more hands on owner who actually visits Wigan. Unlike Choi.

Yes, we need new owners very quickly to stabilise the clubs
future and get some more good experienced players in the
January Transfer Window to help us get up the League.

After Choi and Wai Kay episode,
it's natural that we are nervous,no matter who buys us.

What the future holds for Latics is hopefully a steady rise up the tables, within our budget and find other ways to bring in extra income into the Club, other than Match Days.

Not voted as I'm also sat firmly on the fence until I hear more information about the plans for the club, who will be in charge of making the key footballing decisions and in particular why so many parties related to the club seem to dislike them. Employers, SC, Nandy, Council etc.

If Cristo or anyone related to him is or gets involved in any way then they will lose my support instantly. Also Franco makes a very good point about the importance of having a hands on owner, which I worry that this bloke won't be considering he doesn't speak a word of English apparently. Another Choi who never attends a game is simply unacceptable. Looking back, that was another warning sign that he couldn't have cared less about the club and saw it only as an attempted money making exercise that backfired.

Ultimately, I want an owner that actually buys into the club, the fans and the town from a personal perspective, who pays the bills on time, that isn't shy of spending a bit of money on improving the club off the pitch where it needs to be spent (e.g giving the stadium a good fu**ing jet wash) and someone won't fuck off when the going gets tough. It's really not that much to ask.

Yes, given what I know (as fact) now, which obviously may not be the full picture, but I reserve the right to remove my support if I'm unhappy with the way things unfold going forward.
I don't think we'd even be considering this debate if Frampton hadn't turned up late with his grand promises. Genuine or not his timing has been terrible and he's caused huge division within the fan base.