Do you have faith in NES?

• NuYes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • NuNo

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

LynxRed

Vital Squad Member
Yet another winnable game slips by, feeling like we could and should have taken full points, but once again letting it slip whilst letting another set piece in. Groundhog day.

There's no discernible improvement in our games, and actually we seem to be losing those razor sharp fast breaks that were our identity before.

Nuno's stats aren't very different to Coopers. He's got a fractionally better win rate and points per game.

Nottingham Forest
Sacked: Steve Cooper (19/12)
PL Matches: 17
% Win Rate & PPG: 18% WR, 0.82 PPG
League Position: 17th - 14 points

Hired: Nuno Espirito Santo (20/12)
PL Matches: 12
% Win Rate & PPG: 25% WR, 0.91 PPG
League Position: 17th - 25 points

But this masks more recent performances. 6 of Nuno's points came in his first two games. Since beating Man U at home, we've got one win and only five points. We've played 9 in the PL and 5 in the cup. Won one (without added time&penos), and taken 5 points. His 2024 stats are;

Win rate: 11%
Points per game: 0.55

That's truly dreadful. For comparison, it's worse than Wilder at Sheffield United. It's absolutely, categorically numbers that point to relegation.

Add in the fact that he's a soulless, beige shell of a person with no personality or likeability in his interviews and he's not winning many friends on the terraces.

No prizes for guessing which side of the fence I'm sitting. If he isn't gone before the season ends he'll be gone in the summer, regardless of the division we find ourselves in.

I do not, and don't think he's a fit at Forest. Whatever happens in May I think we need something different to him

Agree with all of the above. Nuno is under pressure & it is affecting his decision making, his team selections & subs His team selections at Villa & Brighton could have cost points we'll never know, but certainly his game managing, negative subs certainly cost us today

I liked the attacking nature but it’s exactly the same results as cooper…..which leads me to poor recruitment, too much turn over, the ownership has fucked it and cooper somehow kept it together and now no one gives a shit

Shit appointment at the start & his proven nothing other than the Newcastle game everything else has been SHIT. Even if by some miracle he keeps us up, which he won’t, we are down next season with this clown in charge

OUT OUT OUT

No and the powers that be will come to regret appointing him, if they don't already.
A journeyman with no pride or passion for the club who's only here for the paycheck.
I agree with the sentiment of what you say, I'm sure he's only here for the paycheck not to mention the pay off when he's sacked I'm convinced that some managers view owners as convenient ways to top up their pensions when they inevitably get the sack. As far as hime being a journeyman is concerned, all managers are journeymen aren't they it's just part of the job, wherever you work unless you are guardiola or Klopp you eventually get the sack & most managers do well if they last a couple of years in a job

coopers relationship with EM looked shot so I don’t think bringing him back in the summer would be on the cards unfortunately, whatever league we are in.

Cooper did say unfinished business and I’d bring him back. If anything just for the connection to the fans which isn’t there anymore

To be fair, Nuno us a significantly better appointment than I would have expected EM to have made, but yes, I'm starting to run out of faith, but I think EM would only appoint worse because he's not a very good owner.