Do you have faith in Nuno? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Do you have faith in Nuno?

Do you have faith in NES?

• NuYes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • NuNo

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
I think a Fred discussing the manager and his record is quite justified, given the position we're in. My backing of Nuno in the ground on match days will be unequivocal. I don't boo the team at games.

But on a forum, discussing things is why we're here, and I doubt Nuno or any of the players are checking in to see what we think. Managers I've wanted out are Cotterill, O'Neill, Hughton. That's not many and it's going back a long way to Cotterill. I very much tend to back our managers and give them more support than many. But, no getting away from Nuno turning into a dreadful appointment.

just my opinion. I happen to agree with a lot of that. nevertheless, trying to make a judgement on the available evidence, imo, is too early.

moreover, while I appriciate this forum means very little, not sure it's the best way to get the best out of people if there are whispers about their futures.

as someone else said, the proper time to do this is at the end of the season.

I've heard it's horrible working for the Greeks at our club

It's not hard to imagine

And I don't want that to sound racist!

Just that they aren't nice people to work for

Cooper faced it. You could tell there was absolutely no love lost there even when things went well.

Nuno no doubt going through the same.

However, without the owner and sons we wouldn't even be Premier League to be in the position to worry about what happens next

And however horrible they are they are so much better than what they replaced

perhaps it's because no one at the club knows much about the Greeks?

fact is the only people who can be owners are the super rich. not like any of them are gonna win worlds.nicest person any time soon. would people rather bagpuss ran the club?

maranakis operates at the top end, he expects everyone else to as well.

Nuno is a proven manager. For some reason it hasn't worked here presently . Taiwo and Boly missing and poor goalkeepers I think have made all the difference

The question really is, if we were getting rid of Cooper, who else who would have wanted to come and done a better job than Nuno?

Nuno is a proven manager. For some reason it hasn't worked here presently . Taiwo and Boly missing and poor goalkeepers I think have made all the difference

The question really is, if we were getting rid of Cooper, who else who would have wanted to come and done a better job than Nuno?
Glasner?

Glasner was a risk compared to Nuno who was a known quantity. Didn’t hurt that Nuno’s agent is Mendes.

Wasn’t thrilled by Nuno despite having Wolves supporting mates who love him. If we do well over the next three games then he might be kept on but if we go down or scrape survival then I think he is gone either way.

If he keeps us up he stays

If we go down hes been an absolute disaster and has to go

The mood will be awful and could only be lifted by bringing Cooper back

And we start again

But hopefully that doesn't need to happen

Last edited:
who would replace him?

Not sure chap that wouldn't be my job, and it would also depend which league we're in.

But there must be other managers out there in the world who can offer more improvement than Nuno has.

4 wins in 18 games - and that doesn't include the four failed attempts at beating lower league teams inside 90 mins - is dreadful from a supposed 'proper Premier League manager'.