disgrace | Page 2 | Vital Football

disgrace

Sorry pal I’m not seein commitment I saw it last season pressing high individually and as a team moving into space to receive the ball committed tackling desire to win and receive the ball I’m not seeing any of that this season so what commitment are you seeing that I’m not ?
@BladesMad this was a genuine question how about an answer pal I’m interested as with chips I want to know what you’re seeing that I’m not

I cannot see us beating Brizzie Rovers next week at this rate. We have nothing. You can see that the players do give a commitment, cannot fault that but there is zero quality and that is what counts. A few players and yes, I can see us finding a way out of it, the gap between us and 17th is huge if you can go on a run (cant see where the run is going to come from)but I am trying my best to remain positive. He needs to change the formation, bring in a solid defender, a creative-midfielder and a striker who can finish without needing 5 shots to get one on target.
We don’t create 5 chances all game. The strikers are playing with their backs to goal and well marked. Strikers are not what we need we need creativity and players prepared to take responsibility.

we havnt paid the bank busting wages just in case it dosnt work and we go down,which will leave us in a stronger position to come back up . we have gone down cause we havnt paid the bank busting wages. now how would you gamble with a club and your millions. would you skint ya self cause fans on vital mad want ya too or would ya weigh up the oppotions and air on the side of caution. id make sure we dont go bankrupt stay in and around the champ and prem ,have good times and bad equally and keep going. now if i was a billionaire id pay the big wages and do a villa. we dont have a billionaire so we have to cut our cloth accourdingly
I'm not disagreeing with that Twirls, just saying that, as owner, the Sky money became the club's money and so, as owner, effectively his, to invest as he sees fit.
To me, with what he has, he's put a good chunk into transfers- with the choice of players available to CW limited by the wage structure.

Whether they are value for money - at the price paid allied to the wages is where the issue is.For me we haven't bought one who's come up to scratch but that's not the point of my other post.

It was stating that, as sole owner, the Sky money becomes the owner's money.
At least he's not done an Oyston a la Blackpool and pocketed it!

We've had our good season

Almost 50 years ago we finished 7th...... whoopedoo

The excuses for this not improving further, range from Currie being sold to the South Stand being built.

The South stand costing a little bit more than a quality player at that time was enough to financially cripple Sheffield United and keep them crippled for an eternity.

Last year we finished 9th...... whoopedoo again

In 20, 30, 40 years time our future fans will talk about the wonderful times that would have continued if it wasn't for Covid.
Covid will be the next generations excuse.

Something that everyone else has managed and coped with will be our new excuse for failure.

And in 40-50 years time we might find another boyhood fan (well he'd have to be because nobody else will understand the workings of this retarded club) who will give us some succesful hoofball for a while and we might have another excellent season.

I'm not disagreeing with that Twirls, just saying that, as owner, the Sky money became the club's money and so, as owner, effectively his, to invest as he sees fit.
To me, with what he has, he's put a good chunk into transfers- with the choice of players available to CW limited by the wage structure.

Whether they are value for money - at the price paid allied to the wages is where the issue is.For me we haven't bought one who's come up to scratch but that's not the point of my other post.

It was stating that, as sole owner, the Sky money becomes the owner's money.
At least he's not done an Oyston a la Blackpool and pocketed it!
totally agree pal. hes been spot on so far ,for me pal. the money as been wasted im opinion like ya say pal