disgrace | Vital Football

disgrace

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
that we,ve become, its no good singling one player out,apart from ramsdale bogle and hackford and maybe brewster ,they are an embarrassment ,the senior pros need to fuck off . a know some are gonna say well in the champ they,ll do well,but can we wait and take that chance, i wouldnt not a fucking chnace would i trust this lot to perform the basics of football. to give the ball away with no one anywhere near you like these do ,and to make the wrong decision with the ball as in not crossing or going short instead of long is dreadful and they,ll continue to do that in the champ.fucking inept cowards

A change is needed at the top it’s blindingly obvious. It can’t save us from relegation this season, but it will save us from two consecutive relegations which is nailed on where this train is heading.

It's hard to believe we did the double over Palace last season. Today we looked like a team that didn't believe it belonged on the pitch with them.

What's gone wrong ? As CW said it's the perfect storm against us. But we have to look at his performance levels, which have dropped off more drastically than anyone elses at the club. It's at the point of no return now. Thanks for all you've done Chris, but it's time for a change - no one man is bigger than the club.

reason why i want him to stay is 6 month down the line we,ll be saying we should have stuck with him and let him have his chance in the champ again. like daniale farke

theres loads all over social media wanting him out na,but theres more wanting him in,once this gets to 50-50 then thats when we will be in trouble of losing him.

Another game, another embarrassment.

I don't see how we can possibly win a game in this league. If we can't lay a glove on Burnley and Palace, we're done for. Hopeless.

Yes we had players missing, but we had more than enough to offer so much more than we did.

Chris needs away from The Blades ..... the Prince should send him out on loan.

Then if he gets his head sorted bring him back.

I cannot see us beating Brizzie Rovers next week at this rate. We have nothing. You can see that the players do give a commitment, cannot fault that but there is zero quality and that is what counts. A few players and yes, I can see us finding a way out of it, the gap between us and 17th is huge if you can go on a run (cant see where the run is going to come from)but I am trying my best to remain positive. He needs to change the formation, bring in a solid defender, a creative-midfielder and a striker who can finish without needing 5 shots to get one on target.

I cannot see us beating Brizzie Rovers next week at this rate. We have nothing. You can see that the players do give a commitment, cannot fault that but there is zero quality and that is what counts. A few players and yes, I can see us finding a way out of it, the gap between us and 17th is huge if you can go on a run (cant see where the run is going to come from)but I am trying my best to remain positive. He needs to change the formation, bring in a solid defender, a creative-midfielder and a striker who can finish without needing 5 shots to get one on target.
Sorry pal I’m not seein commitment I saw it last season pressing high individually and as a team moving into space to receive the ball committed tackling desire to win and receive the ball I’m not seeing any of that this season so what commitment are you seeing that I’m not ?

we down na nowt we can do . just show some character and believe start enjoying the game play with freedom and positivity or we,ll go down and never recover.

A few days ago, I published an article called 'Why are Sheffield United so good at being so bad,' - https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/why-are-sheffield-united-so-good-at-being-so-bad/

In the said article, I tried to point out some problems which have affected United and maybe the reason. If you go back to pre-season 2019/20, we had two chairmen backrolling the club. I know McCabe wasn't everyone's cup of tea but at the end of the day, there were more than one. Prince had to buy out McCabe, that costs money, whilst the Prince is also funding club on his own now, that costs money, and he isn't the richest owner in the league. I'm not saying that he himself is doing a bad job but lack of funds has hit United hard. We spent close to £50million in transfers this time around, which isn't much for a Premier League club looking to better the position they were in last season.

Prince had to buy out McCabe, that costs money, whilst the Prince is also funding club on his own now, that costs money, and he isn't the richest owner in the league.

His he? Thought he borrowed on our Sky money but I could be wrong and he could still turn out to be our man.

A few days ago, I published an article called 'Why are Sheffield United so good at being so bad,' - https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/why-are-sheffield-united-so-good-at-being-so-bad/

In the said article, I tried to point out some problems which have affected United and maybe the reason. If you go back to pre-season 2019/20, we had two chairmen backrolling the club. I know McCabe wasn't everyone's cup of tea but at the end of the day, there were more than one. Prince had to buy out McCabe, that costs money, whilst the Prince is also funding club on his own now, that costs money, and he isn't the richest owner in the league. I'm not saying that he himself is doing a bad job but lack of funds has hit United hard. We spent close to £50million in transfers this time around, which isn't much for a Premier League club looking to better the position they were in last season.
could have been spent better though as is being proven now

His he? Thought he borrowed on our Sky money but I could be wrong and he could still turn out to be our man.
Do you mean he used the club's Sky money to buy SUFC Chips?

As owner it became his money and , to me, he's used a lot of it to fund transfers.The problem is the transfers haven't done the job of keeping us in the PL so the parachute money may be needed to fund the club operation AND any incomings.

That's compounded by the fact that we are very unlikley to recoup anything like we've paid out on the recent incomers.

Do you mean he used the club's Sky money to buy SUFC Chips?

As owner it became his money and , to me, he's used a lot of it to fund transfers.The problem is the transfers haven't done the job of keeping us in the PL so the parachute money may be needed to fund the club operation AND any incomings.

That's compounded by the fact that we are very unlikley to recoup anything like we've paid out on the recent incomers.
we havnt paid the bank busting wages just in case it dosnt work and we go down,which will leave us in a stronger position to come back up . we have gone down cause we havnt paid the bank busting wages. now how would you gamble with a club and your millions. would you skint ya self cause fans on vital mad want ya too or would ya weigh up the oppotions and air on the side of caution. id make sure we dont go bankrupt stay in and around the champ and prem ,have good times and bad equally and keep going. now if i was a billionaire id pay the big wages and do a villa. we dont have a billionaire so we have to cut our cloth accourdingly