Dippers the reason i hate their fans. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dippers the reason i hate their fans.

I don’t have one item of clothing in red. I will wear pink, but nothing darker.

I have some socks with dark red bits of the toes and heels but they never get worn on match days. Oh, I do have a fleece but it is more of a wine colour.......seriously,I have a deep, deep aversion to wearing anything red inth shade of rag or dipper shirt colour. :sick:

Losers always find an excuse, and the Dippers know all about losing.

Spot on and exactly what i said early in the thread (see below) now they can add long grass to their list of excuses. :rofl:

I have said many times my hatred for dippers is so close to that of the rags fans a fag paper wouldn't fit between them i used to work with one of their deluded fans they never lost a game because they were shite it was always the biased ref or the oppositions dirty players that cost them the game

Spot on and exactly what i said early in the thread (see below) now they can add long grass to their list of excuses. :rofl:

I have said many times my hatred for dippers is so close to that of the rags fans a fag paper wouldn't fit between them i used to work with one of their deluded fans they never lost a game because they were shite it was always the biased ref or the oppositions dirty players that cost them the game

That mentality was the preserve of the rags forever.....until they started playing like a pub team under Maureen and then they suffered a massive dose of reality. I doubt it will take them long to rediscover their arrogance again though now that their Gilded Hero has ridden from the Wilderness to Restore them to their Entitled Glory.

The dippers and rags have that in common at least.