Dippers the reason i hate their fans. | Vital Football

Dippers the reason i hate their fans.

Chippy_Tea

Vital Squad Member
When we were beating everyone around us i didn't see a single post saying we could do the treble as we all know how easily that run can come to an end, on 5 live a few minutes ago they had a dipper fan saying they can do the treble and when Savage laughed and asked if they could beat Byern he said yes, i hope they lose a couple of key players then we will see who is the best team this season and not being a deluded dipper i admit that may not be us the way our injuries are going.

They certainly have luck going for them, CT, and inexplicably helpful refs, but to be fair, they also addressed their problems at the back and they have suffered no injuries to their formidable strike force.
I’m not surprised their fans are so confident.
We just have to sort out our problems, and hope their luck turns bad.

They have the momentum right now. Wind in their sails, confidence high they know they can topple over at the slightest contact and be afforded the benefit of the decisions.

They have zero humility which is what drives me crazy. Despite never having won the Premier League they cannot back away from their sense of entitlement and you just know that should they carry off the league this season they will be proclamining it the “Best PL side ever”

*should they carry off the league this season they will be proclamining it the “Best PL side ever”*

That thought has crossed my mind as well - from the media also? :hmmm:

I hate them for being a load of dumbasses, who can't speak without sounding like they're coughing up a hairball.(dumbarses-Queen Rising):cool::grinning:

Guys this is hilarious - in the middle of what is the most successful period in our history (by a mile because for most of it we've been mediocre), in a season when at Xmas we're second in the league, last 16 of the CL, semi final of the League Cup and with a decent prospect of getting to the 4th round of the FA Cup (Halifax . . . ) and we have a thread about why we hate another clubs fans?!?!?! We're turning into the rags when they say their biggest game is not the derby against us but their games against Liverpool.

You're all obsessed I tell you, obsessed . . .

we have a thread about why we hate another clubs fans?!?!?!

Have you never said you hate united fans?

I have said many times my hatred for dippers is so close to that of the rags fans a fag paper wouldn't fit between them i used to work with one of their deluded fans they never lost a game because they were shite it was always the biased ref or the oppositions dirty players that cost them the game and now the same tossers are declaring they are going to win the treble

Have you never said you hate united fans?

I have said many times my hatred for dippers is so close to that of the rags fans a fag paper wouldn't fit between them i used to work with one of their deluded fans they never lost a game because they were shite it was always the biased ref or the oppositions dirty players that cost them the game and now the same tossers are declaring they are going to win the treble

I think they are all like that, I know a few none of whom are subjective about their team because when they lose they hide just in case they get caught in the headlights without their blinkers on ( see rags fans same explanation)

Guys this is hilarious - in the middle of what is the most successful period in our history (by a mile because for most of it we've been mediocre), in a season when at Xmas we're second in the league, last 16 of the CL, semi final of the League Cup and with a decent prospect of getting to the 4th round of the FA Cup (Halifax . . . ) and we have a thread about why we hate another clubs fans?!?!?! We're turning into the rags when they say their biggest game is not the derby against us but their games against Liverpool.

You're all obsessed I tell you, obsessed . . .
I have always hated rag fans or any team the plays in red, I even get annoyed when England play in red. Maybe hate is a strong word but it comes close to how I feel